Silva SHOULD'VE EASILY won that fight!!!

Erick has one of the worst cardio's in the UFC. He gassed way before getting trashed by Brown.

I'm starting to think Erick Silva is going to end being one of those fighters who just doesn't have the ability to reach the upper echelons of the division. Much like Michael Bisping.

You can discredit Matt all you want but he survived the early onslaught and beat the leaving shit out of Silva

Silva looks to have all the potential/skills in the world but struggles with his gas tank. He's kinda like a WW Overeem, he might be the best fighter in his division for 3 minutes.

Good comparison. I'd say this fight was a lot like Overeem/Browne (only a lot more fun to watch). Sometimes cardio and toughness win fights.

Good comparison. I'd say this fight was a lot like Overeem/Browne (only a lot more fun to watch). Sometimes cardio and toughness win fights.

The difference is that Silva didn't even have the skill advantage he had the advantage in athelticism minus the cardio he has very good kicks but his boxing is sloppy and defensively he's pretty bad

I always hate when people discredit the winner like this. Brown is a solid fighter. And it's KNOWN Brown is a difficult fighter to finish. And that he is a grinder.

So, you being so surprised by this shows that it is really a matter of you not understanding the game of MMA than anything.

my my... someone certainly sounds butthurt.

I don't know what match you were watching but Brown took Silva to school in the striking department. It wasn't even close.

but but but he was not supposed to win !!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP hhHOOOOOOOOLY SHIT, silva got the living FUCK beat out of him just piss off PLEASE.

erick silva doesnt have the experience to fight 5 rds

they feed him lesser oposition and then throw him against seasoned top 10 guys

joe silva is an awful match maker

Yeah, so let him fight cans for the rest of his life, huh ?

Having 2:30 seconds of cardio in a 25 minute fight makes rather difficult.

Silva will learn heaps from this, not to blow your wad going for stupid chokes. He should of stayed on the fence picking his punches

he didnt learn it rom fitch or kim so why would he learn anything from this fight. After Matt Brown got up in the first round you could dee that Silva was mentally defeated. He then proceeded to run most of the rest of the fight and get his ass kicked.

Seriously,how can you lose to Matt Brown being so much better???

He dropped him in 10 seconds and you could see he's 1000 times the striker Brown is and is 100 times better on the ground.Knowing you have no gas tank,why rush and spend all your energy in Gnp and a silly choke??

He had 5 rounds to finish him without breaking a sweat,but AGAIN choses to get crazy and gasses after 2 minutes...

I really don't get it.He has probably the lowest IQ out of every fighter,being the guy with most potential out of everyone.

He couldn't have got an easier opponent.The guy dropped with 2 body kicks after 10 seconds for fu** sake and it was a 5 round fight.How can you still manage to lose that fight???

How??? Coming from a Erick Silva fan

Last edited:
Back