Silva rips GSP again: He "does not take real challenge, just tries something easy"

Calls a guy who beat him an easy fight and calls out a FW

Anderson is either trolling, or his fight with Adesanya should be cancelled due to CTE
Calls out a FW? By your logic, Anderson is WW calling out a MW GSP

Last edited:
Andy needs to start looking a little better before calling out GOATS.

Let’s be honest folks. Yes, GSP beat Bisping (he hand picked the fight based on previous knowledge that he matched up well and was renting space in Bisping’s head). Silva lost to Bisping - no dispute. We all good?

That said, GSP has a history of verbally acknowledging that he has concerns about dangerous strikers (not volume guys like Diaz or Bisping)... guys like Condit.

If you don’t think GSP is concerned about a match-up with arguably the greatest MMA striker, even if past-prime, you GSP-huggers are delusional.

PS: GSP long ducked the super-fight when both were in prime, GSP still owes the fans.

When silva has the mw belt i again i garentee gap will go back into hideing

So in the same interview he says GSP isn't challeging himself ANNNNNNNND talks about how a fight against McGregor at 180 pounds would be good.

Silva is going full retard.

So in the same interview he says GSP isn't challeging himself ANNNNNNNND talks about how a fight against McGregor at 180 pounds would be good.

Silva is going full retard.

Weidman and roids has given him brain damage it seems

He beat the guy who beat you and didn’t take roids and had two belts and left the UFC because he was angry about dudes like you roiding and came back when real drug tests appeared and you fucked up your super fight with him with your Maia dance and he speaks English and you pretend you don’t, also he has avenged every lose.

<3>

I’m not even a GSP fan but Anderoid’s sodium levels are too damn high

Silva talks about how fighthing DC is badass but he had nothing to lose.

Why did he fight LHW bums when he was the actual MW champ? Where was that urge to test himself back then?

He beat the guy who beat you and didn’t take roids and had two belts and left the UFC because he was angry about dudes like you roiding and came back when real drug tests appeared and you fucked up your super fight with him with your Maia dance and he speaks English and you pretend you don’t, also he has avenged every lose.

<3>
Learn English.

"and he speaks English and you pretend you don’t, also he has avenged every lose."

Epic.

Let’s be honest folks. Yes, GSP beat Bisping (he hand picked the fight based on previous knowledge that he matched up well and was renting space in Bisping’s head). Silva lost to Bisping - no dispute. We all good?

That said, GSP has a history of verbally acknowledging that he has concerns about dangerous strikers (not volume guys like Diaz or Bisping)... guys like Condit.

If you don’t think GSP is concerned about a match-up with arguably the greatest MMA striker, even if past-prime, you GSP-huggers are delusional.

PS: GSP long ducked the super-fight when both were in prime, GSP still owes the fans.

Maia-Silva never occurred with GSP at ring-side?

Oh and Dana didn’t just go fuck FUCK this dude who can’t put butts in seats until Sonnen turned up.

6ade720f39585334a47009161cece1082d7fd39edc18734d9ac6728c7afa68eb.jpg

Loss. I can find six mistakes in that gibberish and it ain’t iphone spell-correct.

Sonnen has said that GSP beat the shit out of him in a basement.

Prime GSP had the best double leg in the business. Remember what Sonnen did to Silva for 4.5 rounds?

He was also a fine striker.

Roid Hendricks maybe beat a burnt out and injured GSP, who fucked up WW Silva, aka Condit. Condit was in his prime and was a murderer.

Prime GSP vs Prime Silva would be a mixture of GSP vs Condit and Silva vs Cormier.

Last edited:
“He’s so smart. That’s the game, that’s the business. He’s a business man."

I find it impossible to think this is anything but a real compliment for GSP. You need only look at all the once very rich athletes (as in earnings near or above the $100 million mark ... Google for a surprisingly long list) to see why being a smart business man is a very good thing.

http://www.businesspundit.com/25-rich-athletes-who-went-broke/

GSP's response should be, "Thank-you Anderson, I do my best to make smart business decisions. I hope you're doing the same."

Silva talks about how fighthing DC is badass but he had nothing to lose.

Why did he fight LHW bums when he was the actual MW champ? Where was that urge to test himself back then?

Irvin- put together on short notice to rival the Fedor Affliction card.

Griffin- 1 fight removed from being LHW champ, far from a bum. Was chosen by Dana White to after the Leites fight as someone who would make Anderson fight.

Bonnar- short notice fight to save a card that had multiple fighters pull out and had the Main and Co-Main canceled

Any other questions?

Back