Silva rips GSP again: He "does not take real challenge, just tries something easy"

“I believe 180 (pounds) is good for me and McGregor,” Silva said. “I’m just waiting, because I don’t control this. This is a question for Dana, but I believe this an amazing fight for the fans.”

{<jordan}

Love Silva, but bashing GSP is getting played out.

When Silva was acting like an idiot during the first Weidman fight and then got knocked out cold, was that Silva "challenging" himself?
War @Rygu 's A/V AGAIN!

This smacks of desperation from Silva, who I previously thought was a pretty respectable fighter and champion. Insanely talented too. Sad to see how far he fell.

GSP fought every last Welterweight the UFC put in front of him for almost 10 years and he beat them all. Now at the end of his career he wants a couple legacy fights and some good bank. So be it, he's earned it. Plus its not like Michael Bisping and Khabib are bums off the street.

Oh yeah and Anderson is a twice busted dopehead.

Honestly, besides for McGregor, Silva is probably GSP's biggest payday. Had this happened during their prime years, when both were at the very top of the sport, it definitely would've been a huge payday. I'm sure even now he'd make a very pretty penny, as what MMA fan doesn't want to see the fight that pretty much puts an end on the GOAT debate? Not to mention the casuals that will see GSP and Silva were fighting and lose their minds over the two best ever fighting, without the understanding that both are essentially done with their careers. This fight would sell, even with the UFC's shitty marketing as of late.

26-2 > 34-8 (1)
clean > 2 failed PED tests
havent lost in 11 years > havent won in 6 years

GSP > Silva

He's right, this is one of the reasons that Silva is the GOAT and GSP is not
Yes the GOAT of hypocrisy. He fights for the challenge but has to cheat. Then he is calling out a guy who fought at FW when Anderson has fought at LHW. 180 lbs? McGregor would have to be holding a case of Proper12 to hit that weight. GTFO with the GSP bashing. Anderson couldn't even beat Bisping who many called an "Easy" fight when GSP took him on for the MW title. BTW GSP won.

upload_2018-12-18_11-33-53.jpeg
images

Why do you shertards argue about the same shit every week????

“For me, I prefer to take real challenge"'

A couple of seconds later he talks about wanting a fight with Conor (a guy that he outweights by 30 pounds).

GSP said Silva doesn't matter anymore and Andy is taking it hard. He should get over it and retire, because GSP isn't wrong.

Anderson is a joke. His constant calling out of GSP, a smaller fighter is embarrassing. I know Anderson wants to get paid but he should be calling out someone his own size.

Yeah true, GSP never fought top level competition like Chris Leben or Stephan Bonnar, that's for sure!

Outside of D.C., Silva never took on any super challenges, and he really had nothing to lose as he popped for roids prior, cherry picked Diaz in a horrid fight, and had not won a fight in years. It was actually probably the best thing that happened to his career, as he was considered a coward at that time.

Silva fought at LHW 3 times during his prime and KOed all of them in the first round. Go actually watch MMA

But was too scared to fight someone like Jones or Shogun.

Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar incredible challenges for Anderson

I am not saying GSP would not beat Teh Ping 10/10, buy to pretend he was the same fighter when he fought Andy and Teh GSP is just false. Ping was older, nearing 40, slowed down, battle worn and GSP and Andy are very different fighters. There was no doubt that GSP would have not gone up if Rocksalt & Whineman had the belt.

I am not saying GSP would not beat Teh Ping 10/10, buy to pretend he was the same fighter when he fought Andy and Teh GSP is just false. Ping was older, nearing 40, slowed down, battle worn and GSP and Andy are very different fighters. There was no doubt that GSP would have not gone up if Rocksalt & Whineman had the belt.

GSP was smaller, 2 ACL injuries, past his prime and retired for 4 years. Anderson had more going for him against Bisping than GSP did.

Anderson is not good at trash talking. If Bisping is so easy then why couldn't Anderson beat him?

If it’s a challenge he’s after, then why is he trying to fight a LW? I’m sure Yoel Romero would be down.

Back