Silva rips GSP again: He "does not take real challenge, just tries something easy"

Says GSP doesn’t take challenges then talks about fighting Conor next? What a fucking clown

GSP fought pretty much nothing but top competition once he became champion, and has arguably the best strength of schedule in MMA history. Or if not, fairly close.

What the Penns and apparently Andersons of the world don't understand is that it's easy to "challenge" yourself if you mentally give yourself credit simply for trying and not winning.

It's no credit to self-handicap. It's just a mental out to give yourself to protect your ego in case you lose, while retaining all the glory if you beat the odds and win.

He calls out Conor just after saying that? How delusional.

"Anderson Silva is the GOAT"
"No he's not GOAT's don't take steroids"
"Anderson Silva is the GOAT"

am I talking to a spam bot?

GSP ducked Anderson for over 10 years.

Anderson offered to fight him at 177 pound catchweight and GSP was still radio silent.

GSP suddenly got courage to move up to 185 when Bisping had the belt.

Sad.

giphy.gif

Why didn't he ever fight Jones? Big man just calling out smaller fighters saying they're ducking him.

GSP took the easy fight against the Bisping that beat Anderson. If he wasn't just promoting his gym, you'd think he was delusional.

Andy is mad because Georges played it smart and quit while he was ahead.

Silva is destorying his legacy by fighting on like this, if he didnt mess about during weidman 1 and retired after that win he would be in ranked much higher in the Greatest conversations.

And you think the GOAT is a guy whos won 1 fight in 7 years, with his last win before that coming over Stephan fucking Bonnar. Oh yeah and HE'S A TWICE CAUGHT DRUG CHEAT.

Anderson isn't qualified to do GSP's laundry.

“I believe Georges St-Pierre does not take the real challenge,” Silva said at a press conference for his new gym, Spider Kick, in Los Angeles. “He just tries to do something easy for yourself, but this is Georges St-Pierre. He’s so smart. That’s the game, that’s the business. He’s a business man.

“For me, I prefer to take real challenge. Don’t put nothing in the mind of my fans, (saying) ‘maybe yes, maybe not.’ That’s why I accepted the fight with (Daniel) Cormier in two days (at UFC 200). That’s the difference … it’s not about fighters – it’s about martial arts. I like challenge and I try to do my best every time.”

“I believe 180 (pounds) is good for me and McGregor,” Silva said. “I’m just waiting, because I don’t control this. This is a question for Dana, but I believe this an amazing fight for the fans.”

The first amazing fight on tap, however, is a breakthrough against Adesanya, with the decorated legend beating back the surging up-and-comer. After that, Silva is moving on.

“This is the moment to take this fight and finish all my fights,” he said. “I have three more and then it’s done. It’s over.”
---------------------
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/anderson-silva-ufc-title-shot-georges-st-pierre-conor-mcgregor-ufc-234

170355eed6a8246e79f197e89b7f49b3c3e5bb163698bc95c796ae0bb726d3db.jpg
Says the guy who didn't fight Jones.

GSP ducked Anderson for over 10 years.

Anderson offered to fight him at 177 pound catchweight and GSP was still radio silent.

GSP suddenly got courage to move up to 185 when Bisping had the belt.

Sad.

I don't get it, GSP beat Bisping, but GSP did not.

GSP has a shot now... unless he sees it to be much worsk match up... he can't sub Silva,
can't KO him and can't wrestlefuck him for 25 mins, maybe?

Why is Silva picking on smaller guys?

#EndBullying

“I believe Georges St-Pierre does not take the real challenge,” Silva said at a press conference for his new gym, Spider Kick, in Los Angeles. “He just tries to do something easy for yourself, but this is Georges St-Pierre. He’s so smart. That’s the game, that’s the business. He’s a business man.

“For me, I prefer to take real challenge. Don’t put nothing in the mind of my fans, (saying) ‘maybe yes, maybe not.’ That’s why I accepted the fight with (Daniel) Cormier in two days (at UFC 200). That’s the difference … it’s not about fighters – it’s about martial arts. I like challenge and I try to do my best every time.”

“I believe 180 (pounds) is good for me and McGregor,” Silva said. “I’m just waiting, because I don’t control this. This is a question for Dana, but I believe this an amazing fight for the fans.”

The first amazing fight on tap, however, is a breakthrough against Adesanya, with the decorated legend beating back the surging up-and-comer. After that, Silva is moving on.

“This is the moment to take this fight and finish all my fights,” he said. “I have three more and then it’s done. It’s over.”
---------------------
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/anderson-silva-ufc-title-shot-georges-st-pierre-conor-mcgregor-ufc-234

170355eed6a8246e79f197e89b7f49b3c3e5bb163698bc95c796ae0bb726d3db.jpg

If it's so easy to beat bisping why did anderson lose to him?

Gsp finished bisping and it was epic. Anderson cheapshotted bisping and lost to him and it was weird and farcical

Back