Silva rips GSP again: He "does not take real challenge, just tries something easy"

The fact that you're defending this and i'm pretty confident that you blast Anderson's competition during his title reign is just laughable. But since it benefits GSP, it's acceptable

I’m not defending anything. What are you on about

Why did Anderson get knockdown?

Because Silva swung a wild haymer and missed and was completely off balanced when he got countered. Check his foot placement. Check his facial reaction.

At no point did he look rocked or stunned and was sitting upright instantly as he hit the ground ready to counter back with an upkick.

Watch the fight and stop sticking to ur misguided and misinformed memory.

Check it here if you want. They even slow mo it for you.

If not find the full fight video and check it out again.

Easy? GSP came back after 4 years and whipped a guy Silva couldn't in Michael Bisping. Outside of that knee Silva landed after the bell, Bisping kicked his ass and GSP choked him out like it was nothing.

At the end of the day, GSP is a two division champ, never tested positive for PEDs and BRUTALLY avenged all his losses. Can't say the same for Silva!

GSP beat Bisping and Nick Diaz, 2 guys Silva didn't. 1 loss and 1 NC due to PEDs.

Silva has always been fake and classless and was too chicken to fight Jon Jones at lhw.

Anderson Silva ducked real competition at LHW his entire career.

silva whining like a baby once again, its not only about records/accomplishments its also how you conduct yourself in and outside of the octagon, another reason why i put silva behind gsp in p4p rankings, the cheater needs to stop crying about gsp.

1) silva got caught for ped's muliple times...his record/legacy imo is tainted, i can respect his fights but always the idea of how long or when he started using will float in the back of my mind, therefore doubt will always play a role which is why i don't rank this guy #1 p4p/goat.

2) way before gsp vacated his ww belt, when silva/gsp were attempting to put a fight together it was gsp who agreed to do a catch weight fight or at ww and silva was the one who wouldnt agree to it. Now years later he's pointing fingers at gsp as to why they didn't fight...this guy is pathetic.

3) gsp did challenge himself, he vacated his ww title and came back and fought at mw for the first time ever and beat the current champion bisping to win the mw belt...silva doesn't think that's a challenge???

If its not a challenge then how come silva couldn't beat bipsing and lost...must be jealous that not only did he lose to bisping, but gsp beat him and finished him and became a two division champion something silva hasn't done.

4) Silva challenges himself by taking fights yet lately he rarely comes out on top, that's great bud your taking fights but your losing your making huge improvements to your record/legacy that way...and if silva truly wanted to challenge himself he'd try and go for the lhw title instead of continuing to fight in a division he dominated for so long.

And last the big problem with silva running his mouth, is gsp isn't active on the roster like he is...so he's essentially saying stuff about gsp when the guy isn't even competing or active in the ufc roster. Thats like bragging that your still fighting at mw towards someone who's retired and not actively competing, it makes no sense. As far as I'm concerned i consider gsp semi retired, he's not actively fighting in any weight division

Last edited:
Haha you nailed it. It takes the dumbest to believe that garbage. Only the dumbest.

Saku is more of a GOAT than cherry-picking GSP.

The fact that he waited and picked the weakest MW in history in Bing and then quickly scurried away before facing MW threats...embarrassing.

Back