Silva on rematch "is normal fight,i don

Fedor couldn't make 185...and if he did, Weidman would destroy him.

Prime Fedor would toss Weidman around like a freakin ragdoll

It would look like Nurmagomedov when he fought that wrestler last time.

Both guys have huge pressure to win.

Weidman needs to win to prove his win was not a fluke.

Silva needs to win and prove he is not past his prime. Also, a second loss to Weidman will probably take all "super-fights" off the menu.

typical anderson BS, it's the reverse. all the pressure is on anderson, if he loses he's without his belt and his legacy is forever tainted.

weidman just pulled off the big upset and has far less pressure even in the 2nd fight - if he loses it's a guaranteed rubber match.

All the pressure is on Weidman.

Anderson's legacy and financial lifestyle is set. A loss against Anderson here means Weidman was just some title holder who caught a guy clownig.

you hit the nail on the head. silva can retire today and live comfortably for the rest of his life.

you hit the nail on the head. silva can retire today and live comfortably for the rest of his life.

with his kids always asking, "Daddy, did you throw your last fight?" "Daddy, why did you clown so much your last fight?"

I don't want to fighter bash, but I will point out Anderson is dead fucking wrong here.

Weidman clowned his clowning by knocking him silly, in embarrassing fashion. The pressure is all on Anderson to show up at his full potential, while Weidman just has to show that he is clutch in the right situation.

Silva has to prove that the first fight loss was because he was clowning, not that he got beat by the superior fighter.

Silva comes out "serious/focused" and get's KO'd again the only shining light is that he'll never have to cut weight again because no one will pay him to fight.

What? A 38-year (39 year?) old man loses a MMA fight to a prime younger fighter who just also happens to be his worst stylistic match up?

typical anderson BS, it's the reverse. all the pressure is on anderson, if he loses he's without his belt and his legacy is forever tainted.

weidman just pulled off the big upset and has far less pressure even in the 2nd fight - if he loses it's a guaranteed rubber match.

anderson is set financially and his legacy is as good as its gets. a rubbermatch if silva wins is not guaranteed in my opinion. i can easily imagine a scenario where silva wins and wants to take 8 months off setting up some sort of wideman vs vitor/chael for number one contender, and neither of those would be a guaranteed victory for wideman. if he loses to one of those, no rubber match for a long while. yeah that is worse case but still completely possible. worse case for silva is he loses and is still financially set and has has a great career.

^ Seriously, Anderson basically has to sit back and enjoy his hard earned $ now.

Get back to me when Weidman has a legacy and makes Anderson $.

with his kids always asking, "Daddy, did you throw your last fight?" "Daddy, why did you clown so much your last fight?"

then he buys them a videogame or shiny new car and they forget the question

Anderson has the pressure of Brazil on his shoulders. First fight against Weidman - I got caught because I was clowning around. Rematch - no excuses.

Why would it be a guaranteed rubber match if Anderson wins? It just then looks like Chris's win was a fluke so he'd have to work his way back up

How'd that rubber match go for Matt Serra after his championship win/lose?

the most pressure that's been on anderson ever is on for the next fight

the many tears he shed, the blame he got from brazil, the broken hearts all over the world from his loss, are now all on him

Silva is going to be dipped in pressure, head to toe

There's no pressure because he knows, even if he KO's Weidman in spectacular fashion, he can never erase being KO'd by a 9-0 wrestler due to pretending to be hurt and not taking his opponent seriously.

Anderson is the GOAT at MW, and probably GOAT in terms of UFC fighters but his attitude and disrespect for the skills of another fighter (not just Weidman) will forever put him behind Fedor.

orly?

Both are under just as much pressure. If anderson is as competitive as I believe he is, he will not accept losing a 2nd time. I doubt very much he wants that mark on his record, and would like to show the rest of the fighting community that he just got caught by a lesser fighter and is now back in the saddle.

Weidman, despite beating silva, still does not have the respect that should come with such a victory. He is faced with the pressure of proving his first win wasn't a fluke.

Agreed. Also just the plain fact that Weidman is the champ, I believe naturally adds extra pressure to him.

Nah. If Anderson loses again then it all makes sense as to why Anderson and his team were never interested in fighting Weidman, a guy who Anderson has more title defences then he has fights. He'd likely retire.

I know you're trying to convince yourself so if Anderson does lose again it won't be bad but still, there's plenty of pressure for Anderson.

No where in this drivel did you explain why Anderson, a guy who is rich and already a legend, has more pressure than Weidman who was homeless essentially, broke, and a no name fighter fighting a living legend.

Back