Silva likely would've continued getting outboxed had Bisping not lost focus.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Let's face it. That knee changed the whole fight around and it wouldn't have happened if Bisping didn't have a brain fart in the middle of the fight.

agreed. he was on his way to getting 50-45'd

Yup.

If it wasn't for Silva's dirty tactics Bisping would have finished him.

People who think Bisping lost because of how he looked at the end of the fight.
But let's remember how he got so bloodied up in the first place.
End of round 3 when Bisping dropped his mouth piece and asked Herb Dean to give it back to him during a "break".

Silva threw a flying knee AFTER Herb Dean called "STOP". Silva should've had a point deducted imo.
If he didn't throw that illegal flying knee AFTER Dean called "STOP" Bisping wouldn't have been so bloodied up.

Now let's go to scoring.
1 and 2 was all Bisping. Silva stole 3 with that illegal knee.
4th is a toss up depending on how you see it. Bisping controlled the octagon for the whole round like round 1 & 2. Silva didn't do anything til the end when he landed a hook, uppercut and that great superman punch. Bisping still won the round imo but I can see why some people might think Silva stole that round with that late combo if you have memory of a fish.
I gave 5 to Silva.

IMO Bisping won 1,2 and 4. Notice how after that illegal knee Bisping was super distracted with the blood pouring everywhere and into his eye. He had to wipe it off a few times. Bisping would've won handily if it weren't for that illegal knee. I'm sure Silva heard it.

Let's be fair Bisping won 1,2 and 4 even with that illegal knee. He should've won round 3 too if it weren't for that knee.

And even with Bisping rocked and bloodied up, Silva still didn't do anything other than coast for 4.5 mins. If it weren't for that knee Bisping would've looked better than Silva. Silva had a black right eye and cut to the left temple/cheek

Back