Silva is Ok

When you put everything into securing chokes, arm fighting etc you get tired. He had Brown hurt badly with the body kicks and could have kept swarming him but didnt. He got engaged into a ground battle and went all out for the finish. Sucks for him. Lucky for him he's got a hot gf and months to go before he fights again. He better get on that Diaz program.

I'm pretty sure cardio had much to do with it, or possibly an adrenaline dump? He seem to hit a wall pretty hard. Good on Brown for capitalizing on it and going for the kill. I heard Silva left on a stretcher... Good to hear he's ok.

Obviously Brown had no problem with the pace, meaning his cardio was better than Silva's. You are literally retarded.

Oh. I never realized everyone on the planet had the same natural cardio level and the only differentiator is training.

If you believe that you are painfully stupid.

Cardio had nothing to do with his loss in that fight.

You can take the best marathon runner and if forced to sprint the first mile at full speed he will be done.

If you cannot prevent guys like Matt Brown or Nick Diaz from setting pace you will be done.

Erick gassed before Matt got any offense off whatsoever

Yeah lactic acid buildup, that's what I was thinking, a la Carwin vs. Brock

Is he able to breathe without the assistance of machines though?

Sorry, it had everything to do with that. He was already gassed even before Brown started crushing him, and that was after he couldn't submit Brown in the 1st round... 3 minutes of the 1st round! He gassed @ 3 fuckin' minutes of the 1st round man, that's just terrible cardio.

Don't get me wrong, I picked Brown to win but I respectfully disagree when you say that Erick's cardio had nothing to do with his loss.

Come on Charlie... The Erick Silva gassed argument is also very very ignorant. Why did he gas? Because he got hit with over 100+ significant strikes. You really think he didn't train and only has 4 minutes of cardio with a minute break?

People blaming poor cardio are way off the mark. He had to fight at pace because of Brown and he got it struck out of him. The ground work was taxing too, even if he was the aggressor first off. Getting smashed is taxing.

Oh. I never realized everyone on the planet had the same natural cardio level and the only differentiator is training.

If you believe that you are painfully stupid.

Oh boy...Man I have no idea what you are even getting at here.

Sorry if you got butthurt because I said you were literally retarded, but you took the embarrassing position that cardio had nothing to do with the outcome of the fight, and then you made a bad analogy worse by saying the reason Silva lost is that he couldn't match Brown's cardio (yes I know you used the word "pace" instead of "cardio") so you just negated your own point.

I'm not even sure what point you are trying to make here so I'll end this by just saying "yes, you are correct, no arguments here, let's move on"

Cardio had nothing to do with his loss in that fight.

You can take the best marathon runner and if forced to sprint the first mile at full speed he will be done.

If you cannot prevent guys like Matt Brown or Nick Diaz from setting pace you will be done.

Except that the pace was set by Silva when he grapple fucked Brown and took his back. After that he was spent

Brown's pace was too much? lol Brown literally did nothing for 3 minutes until Silva gassed so hard he couldn't even defend himself.

45115493.jpg

Back