Silva Broken Leg Comeback

Let me start of saying that on paper any Silva should kill Diaz. Diaz plods forward eating punches and using length to tag up opponents. Silva moves like a ballerina, and has incredible power and accuracy with strikes of any kind.

Against a guy, like Diaz, who doesn't like to move his head this should equal a very short bloody fight.

Where it gets interesting to me is that Silva has always had a spectacular chin and an ability to avoid getting hit cleanly, until he fought The Chris. The Chris knocked him out cold in the first and dropped him and hurt him bad in the second. I've seen plenty of fights stopped for less damage than Silva was taking.

The damage he has taken makes me wonder if Anderson's world class chin has finally been used up (think Vandy, Chuck, etc...) If his chin is gone Diaz is the kind of guy who has good accurate punches, and might find that chin before the night is over. Diaz also lands from some weird angles, so if Diaz wins by KO, I will be surprised, but certainly not shocked.

Let me close saying that Anderson should never ever fight The Chris again...

Who the hell knows what will happen but I believe Anderson Silva will beat Nick Diaz. Dude was starching guys not so long ago.

Also people crash cars. Sometimes the crashes are really bad or even fatal. The survivors still drive again. Just saying.

And

Fucking B-Hop is like 50 and just lost his BELT. Randy was ancient when he won his last title. Plus Anderson hasn't really taken too many big knocks before Weidman. He was doin the knocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back