Silva Broken Leg Comeback

billo2007**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey,

Anderson Silva is 40 years old, just had his leg broken badly, on a 2 fight loss and hes coming back to the UFC. ok fair enough.

But why do so many on here think Silva even has a chance? I just realized now that he has no chance what so ever given Diaz is at least a competent fighter. I dont see how hes ever going to use leg kicks effectively again after suffering that injury for a start.........

Just_post_one_picture_to_prove_something_as_fact.gif

Another Silva fanboy, im saying the majority of the forum think hes going to win fucking lol.

Silva fanboy? I like Diaz more. Doesn't change the fact it is a shit opinion in that OP.

It's a concern, but you can't write off the longest reigning UFC champion of all time so easily.

Couture was nearly 45 the last time he won HW gold.

Diaz is also coming up from a lower weight class so he'll most likely be at a decent strength disadvantage.

Anderson has been 40 for like 5 years

Silva fanboy? I like Diaz more. Doesn't change the fact it is a shit opinion in that OP.

Three terrorists were arrested in belgium! this is a legit thread man shut up.

More to the point Silva will be scared as hell throwing kicks.

I don't know what century you are living in TS but here in the 21st they have something called "surgery" and "rehabilitation"

He has a titanium shin now. He can just kick a hole through Diaz wherever he wants.

Hey,

Anderson Silva is 40 years old, just had his leg broken badly, on a 2 fight loss and hes coming back to the UFC. ok fair enough.

But why do so many on here think Silva even has a chance? I just realized now that he has no chance what so ever given Diaz is at least a competent fighter. I dont see how hes ever going to use leg kicks effectively again after suffering that injury for a start.........

Can't believe you have lasted this long without being banned

Come to think of it I'm surprised you are capable of operating a computer

I think you're one of those people that should watch MMA quietly and not voice your opinion on things

The thing that makes this fight interesting is that it you really have no idea wtf is going to happen. Silva is past his prime and Diaz is.....well, Diaz, so its just a weird intriguing match up. There should be zero title implications on this one btw

Back