Silva and the fight pass

squatchi26

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know most subscribed to the fightpass to view past events but I am sure some were lured in by TUF Sonnen vs Silva. Do those of you that subscribed feel cheated that the are now not going to see the climax of the season? and what are your views on fightpass and Silva's legacy?

not sure if serious....

yeah im serious. I was one of those who was going to get fightpass because of that TUF and the fights. Im pretty pissed that silva pulled out and would be more pissed if I had paid for the service and not got to see the end.

yeah im serious. I was one of those who was going to get fightpass because of that TUF and the fights. Im pretty pissed that silva pulled out and would be more pissed if I had paid for the service and not got to see the end.

I paid for fight pass and even though Silva pulled out (as expected) I am still glad I paid. it was clear from the get go that Wand didn't want to fight Sonnen.

I've enjoyed fight pass. Didn't really care about Wand-Sonnen to begin with though. I like going back and watching WEC events. Before each event, I watch a couple fights by some of the fighters I'm either excited to see or unfamiliar with.

how were people able to predict him pulling out? i never read why. are you guys wizards?

I got fightpass for the fightpass events and prelims.. and haven't watched the tuf at all.. so idk...

i got fight pass to watch past fights since I didn't know MMA existed anymore until TUF 2. And prelims since I don't have FS1 and to keep me occupied when I eat cereal.

Gon go eat me some Corn pops now and watch fight pass. Oh and to support fighter pay, but only entertaining fighters. Sorry khabib nermerdogvergod, (sp) I've yet to find you exciting, step it up bro.

Back