Silva and Bisping Confrontation Footage

Bisping got the fakest trash talk in the history of MMA, his character is weak, horrible actor.

That is the problem when you are a cheating bastard, even if you did not do it the whole time, unless you can prove that you were clean before the time you got caught, you were cheating all along. Silva ruined his legacy, hopefully he will always be remembered as a cheater,
Only politically correct pussies care about that.

Anderson's voice is hilarious... how can an absolute killer-ninja sound like he does..

He's doing his job and selling the fight if you don't realise this was all planned and staged I feel sorry for you.

Shouting shit about steroids and erections and walking off saying "fuck you" just screams chaviness regardless of whether he was just trying to sell the fight or not. It's possible to sell fights without coming across as a total dick maybe Bisping should work on that

Shouting shit about steroids and erections and walking off saying "fuck you" just screams chaviness regardless of whether he was just trying to sell the fight or not. It's possible to sell fights without coming across as a total dick maybe Bisping should work on that

So it wasn't the truth then?

Man, I hope Silva returns to form for this fight.

WAR Anderson.

bisping kind of came off as a douche there

hogangiant.jpg

That is the problem when you are a cheating bastard, even if you did not do it the whole time, unless you can prove that you were clean before the time you got caught, you were cheating all along. Silva ruined his legacy, hopefully he will always be remembered as a cheater,

Hich Franklin fan I take it?

I think this was a good promo because it will satisfy the smarks without breaking kayfabe.

Bisping was a bit weak though, Anderson has a lot of dirt to bring up, Bisping needs to take lessons from Dwayne:

Silva's kindness seems like an omission of guilt.

Why did you break are hearts GOAT, Bisping loves to wind up fighters.

Back