Silva and Bisping Confrontation Footage

d50x

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems like Bisping is genuinely pissed off about the PED thing. Things were so close to getting ugly when Bisping walked up to him giving an interview. Dunno about you but this has made it so much more exciting, can't wait until the fight now!

I understand Bisping's stance on PEDs

Belfort-Bisping-KO.gif

Last edited:
Still not sure if Anderson cheated whole career or that was just to get back on tracks the fastest way possible.

Cmon bros, this was posted 7 times today.

It seems like Bisping is genuinely pissed off about the PED thing. Things were so close to getting ugly when Bisping walked up to him giving an interview. Dunno about you but this has made it so much more exciting, can't wait until the fight now!

Haven't been following Bisping long? N yea, it's been posted a fair few times today.

I hope Cruz picks Silva and Michael has to come back on the show with busted face and excuses.

They weren't close to getting ugly. Both guys were smiling. they even hugged. Bisping is just trying to sell the fight and Anderson is being Anderson.

LOL, Bisping got owned in a war of words by a guy who barely speaks English.

I forgot how much I like Silva.

Last edited:
Ohh ffs Mikey. Just when I was starting to warm to you, you remind me what a complete and utterly classless wazzock you can be. Silva handled the situation with real decorum here and I'll be rooting for him now.

Ohh ffs Mikey. Just when I was starting to warm to you, you remind me what a complete and utterly classless wazzock you can be. Silva handled the situation with real decorum here and I'll be rooting for him now.

He's doing his job and selling the fight if you don't realise this was all planned and staged I feel sorry for you.

Still not sure if Anderson cheated whole career or that was just to get back on tracks the fastest way possible.

That is the problem when you are a cheating bastard, even if you did not do it the whole time, unless you can prove that you were clean before the time you got caught, you were cheating all along. Silva ruined his legacy, hopefully he will always be remembered as a cheater,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back