Silicon Valley to NSA: &^$% YOU!

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah put on a show for the public after Snowden exposed them. I wonder why they let the spying went on for years without saying a thing. Typical PR damage control, since their customers are looking for replacements.

Yeah put on a show for the public after Snowden exposed them. I wonder why they let the spying went on for years without saying a thing. Typical PR damage control, since their customers are looking for replacements.

exactly, they are still gonna hand over whatever data the FEDS want without a fight.

They couldn't even talk about it. They had gag orders on them.

Yeah, what the fuck ever. All of them have been handing over data and have been extensions of the NSA for a long time now. MS being the worst in providing back doors.

bullshit lies where they pretend they're on the the side of the people. they are eager to give the government whatever they want.

Wow! I really believe it! I'm so glad they're respecting my privacy now that we know they weren't before!! :)

They are government lap dogs and they are running scared because Europe and China are moving to their own social networks cutting them off. The only things that are good coming out the US not invested with Government trolls is Wikipidia and craigslist. Google really is disappointing more and more news coming out about Googles ties with NSA.

Google is a shit company that would sell the XXX pics of your android for the fraction of a cent to the NSA if they got the chance.

Google, the same company that collaborated with China and Iran to keep the internet completely controlled by the State is now helping the people of the U.S. keep their secrets from the NSA.. Yeah, I believe that.

Google, the same company that collaborated with China and Iran to keep the internet completely controlled by the State is now helping the people of the U.S. keep their secrets from the NSA.. Yeah, I believe that.

Lol. Good fucking point hahaha

If it was actually true it's because some how it makes them Money. Not because it is right.

shitty damage control.

state agencies probably have some secret agreements with those companies that prevent them of ever denying access to their infrastructure.

"don't be evil"

YOU HAD ONE JOB GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Big data is not just the government, actually, it's more NOT the government. But corporations who have more money for marketing are once again diverting our attention from what they do, and focusing us on the gov. Your Acxiom/Epsilon report is probably 300 fkn pages, or MORE. Hello????

Would any of these companies even be at their current level, without the NSA?

I agree. I doubt the NSA will change anything they do. Why would they?

Big data is not just the government, actually, it's more NOT the government. But corporations who have more money for marketing are once again diverting our attention from what they do, and focusing us on the gov. Your Acxiom/Epsilon report is probably 300 fkn pages, or MORE. Hello????

I think that most of us are a lot more worried about the entity that has the power to imprison us and/or take away our property.

Not to mention, it is the entity that we are funding to actually spy on us through taxes...

Back