Signs showing Conor loses (GIF proof)

WTF? Nate's never been KOd
You seem to have missed the point of my sarcastic post old bean .

'...I'm sure he doesn't balloon up during fights ' , the word you were looking for was 'between'?

OK discombobulated as in TKO'd then , now that has happened to him before. You can ask Josh Thompson if you don't believe me .

Props to both for taking the fight, but this Diaz fight shouldn't be a tough one for Conor. No KO power. Hasn't been training. No wrestling. This should be a walk for Conor.

That's why according to Dana, 'It's the fight Conor wanted'. I firmly believe that's why it was made.
From the press conference you can tell that Conor wanted to fight Diaz so Nate can have a big payday! He respects Nate as a fighter and thinks he deserve more

You seem to have missed the point of my sarcastic post old bean .

'...I'm sure he doesn't balloon up during fights ' , the word you were looking for was 'between'?

OK discombobulated as in TKO'd then , now that has happened to him before. You can ask Josh Thompson if you don't believe me .

That was actually a corner stoppage Nick threw in the towel. Nate's never been KO'd

From the press conference you can tell that Conor wanted to fight Diaz so Nate can have a big payday! He respects Nate as a fighter and thinks he deserve more

He picked Nate so Nate could get paid? Hahahahahaha

209 ganja definitely in the house, lol

Nate Diaz MMA stats: LOSS ...Josh Thompson.. UFC FOX 7 ... April 20th 2013... TKO (head kick and punches)...Round 2 ..Time 2.44

Still not a KO noob. Go watch the fight instead of reading fight finder. You McFagits are pathetic. Josh Thompson is still a better fighter than anybody Conor's fought

If not training for a fight I still believe they're N there stayn sharp. Goin to be a good 1

Still not a KO noob. Go watch the fight instead of reading fight finder. You McFagits are pathetic. Josh Thompson is still a better fighter than anybody Conor's fought
McFagit LOL i'm not a McGregor fan . However something tells me you want to lick the training sweat from Nate's balls.

OK so the ref jumped in to stop him losing total consciousness to strikes , but he got fucked up . Expect something similar in 2 weeks .

McFagit LOL i'm not a McGregor fan . However something tells me you want to lick the training sweat from Nate's balls.

OK so the ref jumped in to stop him losing total consciousness to strikes , but he got fucked up . Expect something similar in 2 weeks .

lol still not a KO. Nate's granite chin ain't getting cracked by a wee FW. Nate will tower over him

Back