Signs showing Conor loses (GIF proof)

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
image.gif Conor's belt kept falling during press conference, calling me superstitious or whatever! But it's a sign!

Conor's belt falling down! Falling down! #WarDiaz

Too bad for you the belt isn't on the line.

Diaz not training since the MJ fight is proof he loses. Sorry.

Why's he picking it back up?

He himself admitted it was worthless and was won through fighting midgets.

I still have people trying to tell me Diaz is the harder fight.

Props to both for taking the fight, but this Diaz fight shouldn't be a tough one for Conor. No KO power. Hasn't been training. No wrestling. This should be a walk for Conor.

That's why according to Dana, 'It's the fight Conor wanted'. I firmly believe that's why it was made.

Nate trains triathlons I'm sure he doesn't balloon up during fights.

That's why he wouldn't accept the fight at 155 unless it was for much bigger money.

However, if you think staying in shape is being in fight shape, you need some fucking help.

Nate can't be too much over 170 he's skinny as hell

What if diaz id pulling a holly holm and has been training this whole time.

Yeah, who knows, everyone seems to be able to assume everything around here and act as if opinion is fact. Sure. Why the fuck not? lol

That's why he wouldn't accept the fight at 155 unless it was for much bigger money.

However, if you think staying in shape is being in fight shape, you need some fucking help.

Woah I don't need fuckin help for pointing out facts thanks though. Nate is a big LW he would have to be cutting literally from now until the fight so he wanted it at 170

Back