Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Eh, plenty of active guys and fan favorites have hit their girls and nobody gives a shit. Is normal.

No shit. It took you a few times to watch it to realize it wasn’t his chick?

Damn.

where does this domestic violence commontary come from? I don't recall any news coming out about him abusing Plat Princess or Latory

I honestly don't know. I guess it was just garden variety assault. At any rate, there are multiple witnesses saying he assaulted his girl's friend and that's what started all this in the first place. It's not like Mike was just minding his own business sipping his drink when people started to randomly step to him. lol

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that
Perry is still married to Platinum Horseface, and is already shacking up with this new girl he met at her job at Starbucks. He just got her a car, put her in his corner, and now might have hit her.

You might be surprised by this, but Mike Perry is kind of retarded in his life choices. Good interview though, idiot savant.

Like Jersey wasn't bad enough lol

The difference between NJ and Florida is people will openly insult you if you are from there, because they are just busting your balls. If you are from Florida, they likely won't say anything to your face, because it actually does suck and they don't want to upset you.

And Baroni was NY my man! The New York Badass, the best evah...miss that guy.

No shit. It took you a few times to watch it to realize it wasn’t his chick?

Damn.
To be fair I had seen alot of comments where people were assuming it was his gf so I never tried to see it otherwise. We're only talking 3-4 times anyway

Another UFC fighter punching an old man.

Very true, however IMO positive as it adds a strong element of accountability to situations that before were too easily swept under the carpet (until terminal escalations) or dealt with hush-hush in the "family" context.
A violent asshole should be shamed for it and should be made accountable for his actions IMO.
Of course it can go too far the other way with ridiculous moral crusades and very damaging public judgements without knowing the facts.

I disagree, the shame will only serve to keep Perry on the defensive. Yes it would be far easier to uncheck this aggression without social media but being shamed by hypocrites that hide behind keyboards and catfish profiles is only going to exacerbate the situation and the only accountablity will be reached through the court of public opinion, the individual is nothing more than a sacrifice with your remedy

I honestly don't know. I guess it was just garden variety assault. At any rate, there are multiple witnesses saying he assaulted his girl's friend and that's what started all this in the first place. It's not like Mike was just minding his own business sipping his drink when people started to randomly step to him. lol

I'm skeptical since he didn't even get arrested. I'm not going to repeat that he hit a girl if we don't know the facts. Was it an accident? Like did he turn & posture up to the dude & tag her on the wayup? Was it lightly & more playful where it didn't hurt her? There's a lot of people making a lot of hard accusations that may or may not be true without knowing the full story. I'm not defending Mike, I'm defending fact vs fiction & am not going to make a fact out of speculation.

Interesting dichotomy with this situation is how the incident in general is not particularly uncommon these days, however with smart phones and social media the whole world can now waft through the dirty laundry and add some toxic waste fuel to whatever fire is burning in that persons life.

In the past people were able to reflect by themselves with some family or close friends or maybe just a therapist to resolve some of these personal issues, but not today. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a soap box now and anyone who is plugged into social media has to allow the dead carcasses of their psyche to be sodomized by anyone with an email address

But ultimately you're waxing poetic about a guy we all know is a complete retard

We know Perry is a scumbag. He's a charismatic, endearing scumbag though. He has traits of an anti-hero. But he's also just a literal scumbag. He just cheated on and left his wife for young latina thot pussy, he uses the n word as if he's black (I don't care about that, that much personally but...he's an idiot), he's been into multiple altercations with civilian/normal people as a trained fighter very recently, he now allegedly also hit his latina thot gf.

Yeah maybe he should reflect on the fact he sounds like a school shooter in this video or has Chris Benoit levels of CTE. He sounds mentally unstable.

But I agree the media and social media can be cunts about things and it goes without saying, blow things out of proportion. I just don't think this was blown out of proportion. We can argue semantics about the Old fat dude moving forward and maybe shoving him, but that doesn't warrant throwing a haymaker and knocking him out after you're already in the wrong / causing a scene like a little bitch.

Ever heard of Joe Mixon? Go watch the Joe Mixon video, tell me that was justified because the college town girl "shoved him" first and was totally a threat lmao.

Hold up... if he hit Latory... that was just payback. (lol... joking)

The thread below this says it’s his gf’s cousin.

Where are the real sleuths to solve the mystery of this breaking story?
There must not be any UFC events upcoming.

But ultimately you're waxing poetic about a guy we all know is a complete retard

We know Perry is a scumbag. He's a charismatic, endearing scumbag though. He has traits of an anti-hero. But he's also just a literal scumbag. He just cheated on and left his wife for young latina thot pussy, he uses the n word as if he's black (I don't care about that, that much personally but...he's an idiot), he's been into multiple altercations with civilian/normal people as a trained fighter very recently, he now allegedly also hit his latina thot gf.

Yeah maybe he should reflect on the fact he sounds like a school shooter in this video or has Chris Benoit levels of CTE. He sounds mentally unstable.

But I agree the media and social media can be cunts about things and it goes without saying, blow things out of proportion. I just don't think this was blown out of proportion. We can argue semantics about the Old fat dude moving forward and maybe shoving him, but that doesn't warrant throwing a haymaker and knocking him out after you're already in the wrong / causing a scene like a little bitch.

Ever heard of Joe Mixon? Go watch the Joe Mixon video, tell me that was justified because the college town girl "shoved him" first and was totally a threat lmao.
Ultimately who tf are you or any of us to judge. Don't mistake my post as an apology for Perry.

I'm skeptical since he didn't even get arrested. I'm not going to repeat that he hit a girl if we don't know the facts. Was it an accident? Like did he turn & posture up to the dude & tag her on the wayup? Was it lightly & more playful where it didn't hurt her? There's a lot of people making a lot of hard accusations that may or may not be true without knowing the full story. I'm not defending Mike, I'm defending fact vs fiction & am not going to make a fact out of speculation.

Well, bloodyelbow at least is reporting that his hitting the woman is in the police report so at least one witness reported it.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/7/...er-man-police-report-states-woman-also-struck

I agree with you in general though. I think the media makes shit up all the time. I'm not a big fan of Trump but I think "fake news" is definitely a real thing.

Probably a relationship based on self preservation since Perry already has a history of domestic violence.
Really? I'm not surprised. Care to share a link. Damn. This fucking guy.

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that

If someone is a big enough idiot to be getting into street fights as an adult their "girlfriend" should walk away, and not just walk away in that moment, but walk away forever. You morons that think this behavior is ok are just that, fucking morons who never grew up.

Back