marc@sherdog

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
We have a new app for IOS devices that will be released soon on the iTunes App Store and we are giving all of you the chance to check it prior to it's release and offer any feedback
Those who wish to check it out will need to PM me your email so we can send you the invitation and please save questions for this thread and simply send a short PM with your email address.

For you to access the beta app, you will need need to download another app called TestFlight. Once you have the TestFlight app, you can download the beta build of the Sherdog app.

Some of you will ask where the forum portion is and we are currently working an addition to browse and post on the forums, without having to use the current mobile view any more and will pass on that information in the near future

Thank in advance and if you have any questions, post them here and I or Tachy will be happy to address them

Nice. Will this be up for Android devices in the future?

Good stuff, I won't be able to use it but more platforms for ease of use is nice to see.

Definitely want this. I spend the majority of my time on the forums from my phone, so that'll be perfect.

Awesome.

Here's hoping it will be available for Android as well

Is it free? If so I may check it out because I use sherdog virtually exclusively on mobile.

We have a new app for IOS devices that will be released soon on the iTunes App Store and we are giving all of you the chance to check it prior to it's release and offer any feedback
Those who wish to check it out will need to PM me your email so we can send you the invitation and please save questions for this thread and simply send a short PM with your email address.

For you to access the beta app, you will need need to download another app called TestFlight. Once you have the TestFlight app, you can download the beta build of the Sherdog app.

Some of you will ask where the forum portion is and we are currently working an addition to browse and post on the forums, without having to use the current mobile view any more and will pass on that information in the near future

Thank in advance and if you have any questions, post them here and I or Tachy will be happy to address them

Okay then. Anything to avoid the popups.

I can't PM you.

"
Marc Sherdog has no contact information."

I can PM others in this thread.

So basically sign up if you're American

Apple products suck are over simplified, yet still massively unusable/incompatible unless you have a mac or a pc infected with slow iTunes.

I can't pm you either. Maybe cause I'm on my phone right now

Inbox is probably full for them that's why you might not be able to message them.

Forget Ios

It's all about Android

When available for Android will download for sure!

Waiting for the men's version.

Please don't take too long!

Back