When will this be available for my Windows Phone?

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Inbox is probably full for them that's why you might not be able to message them.

Forget Ios

It's all about Android

No, you can't PM him from a phone. Kinda ironic. (Tested it this second on phone and PC).

Waiting for the men's version.

Please don't take too long!

What's that? Don Frye comes round and shouts the Sherdog news to you, posts for you and then smacks you every time you post? What is this shit? Men's version? You calling out IOS users because you use Android? Maybe go and argue XBox vs PS in the video game forum.

What's that? Don Frye comes round and shouts the Sherdog news to you, posts for you and then smacks you every time you post? What is this shit? Men's version? You calling out IOS users because you use Android? Maybe go and argue XBox vs PS in the video game forum.

Don't be so salty.... I'm just having fun with apple fanboys like yourself. :icon_chee

I'm not a big fanboy or anything but every time I see the numbers, Android has a huge market share advantage. Like 80% right? It just always seems odd to me when people develop the iOS versions first.

Hey everybody!

Yes, we are working on an Android version as well so please be patient.

Also, the invitations have been sent out for those people that have PM'd me.

Looking forward to everybody's feedback!

What kind of men would be caught holding an itty bitty iPhone?

Real MMA fans uses Android! We need the Note's screen size to fully enjoy all the shoops!

First thoughts:
A) needs instant start up not an intro
B) needs forum
C) got a weird bug with the pull down option, will try to repeat

android pls you apple hipsters!!

About time, thanks!

I really like it so far I thought the intro was cool. Need access to the forums tho or ima find myself just using the browser most of the time, and videos aren't playing for me

Back