Sign in here for Dominic Reyes's Warwagon.

I like the idea cause he is such a big underdog and most of the time I root for the underdog. Plus he is a fellow IT technician, I am biased.

As time goes on it becomes more and more likely that Jones will lose.

Could Reyes do it? Absolutely.

Everyone thought Gus was gonna get smashed too.
giphy.gif

Love to see it, ... but Jones has cheated his way thru his career & life ,...so I am not all that optimistic on Reyes' chances .
Maybe Reyes has an even better cheating game. Let's give him a fair chance. Maybe he knows how to get away with multiple nutshots without losing a point. Or can disguise an intentional headbutt.
Or maybe he knows how to hide smelling salts in his glove in case he gets rocked.
Let's see what he's got before we count him out.

serious question: who has dominikc KING reyes beat to earn a title shot? chris weidman is a MW on a huge losing streak
why does beating a small, washed-up former champ earn you a title shot?

reyes never fought the top contenders in the division like glover and shogun

Hoping Reyes can find success in this fight. Jones is the toughest matchup he can take.

Im not really for or against Reyes, but if this war wagon accepts the "I hate Jon Jones and need to see him lose" war wagon pass, then Im in!

you can want another guy to win without being disrespectful to the other fighter. i want reyes to win but i'm not reaching for the low hanging fruit of calling jones a coke clown or w/e

There is still time. Join the team.

Would you say Matt Serra was the best ground guy GSP ever fought?
Not to mention that Serra never won six in a row in the UFC and had a total of 11 career wins, while Reyes is 12-0 in pro MMA.

Not to mention that Serra never won six in a row in the UFC and had a total of 11 career wins, while Reyes is 12-0 in pro MMA.
My point was just because someone upsets a fighter doesn’t always mean their the most skilled. Sometimes with these GOAT guys motivation is a big factor

This dude could've been an NFL player.....A+ Tackling.....A 6'4 Guy who could cover slot receivers........Dude is a true A level Athlete.

Jon Jones has trouble against guys his own size......Jon is getting exposed tonight.

Stanky-breath, Norwood 7 going to violate the phony black fella! Believe!

This dude could've been an NFL player.....A+ Tackling.....A 6'4 Guy who could cover slot receivers........Dude is a true A level Athlete.

Jon Jones has trouble against guys his own size......Jon is getting exposed tonight.

Yeah he's a beast hitter.

Back