Sign in here for Dominic Reyes's Warwagon.

Dominick KING Reyes will destroy Jones in the first
jones is old, slow, no more motivation no more hunger and he has been fighting for so long that he is out of his prime

giphy.gif

Reyes has the tools but I still think Jones will win this one

I'm on board, solely because the division needs a new story line, and hope that Jones losing would cause him to pursue interesting match ups at HW.

Having said all that - I give Reyes about a 8% chance of winning, but here is to hoping

In! It's time for an upset, Jones is on the decline. The footprint to beat him is left there by Santos, but hopefully it'll be the beatdown a-la Shogun-Jones with Reyes being the "Jones" here, he-he
Let's go Reyes

Love to see it, ... but Jones has cheated his way thru his career & life ,...so I am not all that optimistic on Reyes' chances .

Reyes by KO, Santos just beat Jones, now Reyes will be the first to finish him.

There is literally nothing that Dominic does that Jones hasn't seen better. Unless he catches him he's losing and losing hard...

There is literally nothing that Dominic does that Jones hasn't seen better. Unless he catches him he's losing and losing hard...
Would you say Matt Serra was the best ground guy GSP ever fought?

Rooting for him, don't think he's ready though.

Praying to JBG for a glorious service this Saturday.

Signed. Post usada jon has looked awful.
Reyes via mexican KO

Reyes should get in an eye poke right out of the gate. Get Jones on the back foot.

Back