* Sign here for The Godmother's Return (R3). Pay homage, peasants !

i understand now why your username is the sausage king <18>

Too many of you have forgotten who Godmother Rousey is ! The WMMA goat with more title defenses and opponents' limbs than anyone else. Yes, Holly bested her but failed to hold on to the belt even once.

The Godmother is back, you sorry sons of bitches ! Sign in, pay homage and show some damn respect !

ronda-rousey-huge.jpg
I bow down before the queen. Go and get what's rightfully yours. Go retain your crown and claim your seat at the top of the heap. All the peasants here will forever be indebted to you for your female goatness. I know I am. All hail the goatmother.

Ummmm, no.

Many remember exactly whom she is. And she has not changed one little bit. Except pre-Holly, Ronda never met a mic she didn't like.

She is still every bit as delusional, and unlikable. Each passing day I lean more to hoping she gets smoked.

If all you have is the one time Ronda lost, it's only further proof she is the WMMA goat. I'm sorry you're butthurt that Holly sucked as a champion. Don't worry - Ronda will be back real soon to set WMMA straight.

Sure, just like she "wants" to fight Cryborg, right? And does anyone really care who is WBW Champ?

You do realize that having a hard on for Ronda indicates low levels of testosterone, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back