Sign #99 That You're a Casual MMA Fan with Tito Ortiz

Tito was once considered the best trash talker in MMA.

Let that sink in
He got hit in the head alot ... listen to him in the lead up to shammy 1 not a Shakespeare but you can see his trash talks slipped lol .

You know for all of these people talking shit about him fighters aren’t making anywhere close to what they make today without this guy. Why do you think Dana White hates him so much? Because Tito was the first MMA superstar to stand up, and demand more money. Brought this to the attention of the media that the UFC was robbing guys.
he really was the guy that said they did not get paid well enough , and he was right ... And guys still hate on him , and fans still too this day bitch about what fighters make funny huh .

Last edited:
Not true. Tito was once one of the most recognizable names in the UFC. As annoying as he was, apart of the reason he was known was because he "talked".

Once. Tito was recongizable. Back in the 2000s the UFC was able to sell almost 800,000 PPV buys with Tito v Ken Shamrock 2. Not anymore. Tito's last main event in 2011 with Shad, one of the most popular fighters in the UFC did terrible numbers for the time. That was coming off the Bader win too and Tito might have gotten a title shot if he'd somehow managed to finish that sub. That was almost 9 years ago, look at his Bellator numbers lately. Tito's not a part of the 2010's popular culture.

Tito was once considered the best trash talker in MMA.

Let that sink in
Well his ability to pronounce words and put a sentence together is trash so it's not completely wrong

Let's be honest, if you're on Sherdog you ain't a casual.

Very high % chance you're a full blown retard though.
I don't know why just because someone visits an online forum you would assume highly that they are indeed a retard.

I reckon if you even know who Tito Ortiz is you ain’t a casual fan

Maybe in the era of the Conor noob but not knowing Tito would qualify someone as not a fan at all, not just a casual fan

I don't know why just because someone visits an online forum you would assume highly that they are indeed a retard.
No assumptions made, that's my fact based analysis.

Back