Sign #99 That You're a Casual MMA Fan with Tito Ortiz

Tito was once considered the best trash talker in MMA.

Let that sink in

I reckon if you even know who Tito Ortiz is you ain’t a casual fan

Very articulate, very well spoken.
Indubitably my good man. Indubitably.

There are plenty of casuals who watched ortiz vs chuck... what are you talking about?
Would you consider them casuals now, though? Keep in mind that, that was before the social media age. So they had to make an actual effort to watch the fight.

Tito/Chuck casuals are vastly different to Conor/Ronda casuals.

I reckon if you even know who Tito Ortiz is you ain’t a casual fan
Not true. Tito was once one of the most recognizable names in the UFC. As annoying as he was, apart of the reason he was known was because he "talked".

Would you consider them casuals now, though? Keep in mind that, that was before the social media age. So they had to make an actual effort to watch the fight.

Tito/Chuck casuals are vastly different to Conor/Ronda casuals.
Some of them are still casuals, absolutely.

And some of them are the same casuals that are Conor/Ronda casuals. The groups aren't mutually exclusive.

Let's be honest, if you're on Sherdog you ain't a casual.

Very high % chance you're a full blown retard though.

Last edited:
You living in the past bro?
I mean I LIVED in the past when those events happened. Does someone stop being a casaul fan because they see more then one MMA fight? I thought it was precisely people who tune in only for big fights... like tito vs chuck.

Season 69 that you're a sexual NWA man with Seraldo Ortiz...

So what he's a black belt in speaking. Why didn't he just go ahead and tell him what he sees, tonight, up there, on the screen, in the ring?

You know for all of these people talking shit about him fighters aren’t making anywhere close to what they make today without this guy. Why do you think Dana White hates him so much? Because Tito was the first MMA superstar to stand up, and demand more money. Brought this to the attention of the media that the UFC was robbing guys.

I guess I’m casual now though. I no longer watch every card and I refer to some random fighters as unknowns/no names.

Back