Sidorenko-Moreno This Weekend.....

JMyersDTN

Sherdog Writer: Joseph Myers
Reaction score
I was looking on the Fight Schedule for this weekend and saw Wladirimir Sidorenko was defending his title against Anselmo Moreno from Mexico. I've heard a bit about Sidorenko, but never seen him fight. Where does he rank among the guys at 118? Just wondering and thanks for answering my question.....

Here's what wound up happening......

Moreno dethrones Sidorenko!
Champion beaten in seventh defense
Anselmo Moreno (22-1-1, 8 KOs) dethroned previously unbeaten WBA bantamweight champion Wladimir Sidorenko (21-1-2, 7 KOs) via unanimous decision on Saturday night at the Burg-W

The results from fightnews. Can't wait to see Alexeev, he is lighting it up.

Anselmo Moreno (22-1-1, 8 KOs) dethroned previously unbeaten WBA bantamweight champion Wladimir Sidorenko (21-1-2, 7 KOs) via unanimous decision on Saturday night at the Burg-W

Alekseev is good. How good, we don't know. Not until he got hit, because cruiserweight prospects have been getting drilled lately.

Oops. I didn't know everybody wanted undercard results as well. Next time, I'll post the entire card. My fault.

No worries J.

As far as Alexeev he Banks and Flores seem to be the last prospects standing as far as cruisers go, would love to see a fight between any of those guys.

One other note, Bidenko won again, man is a very underated fighter, could be a top 30 heavyweight.

He can't punch at all. It's going to get him again sooner or later.

I remember you guys talking about Alexeev on here. I'd like to see some of his fights.

Him and Pablo Yoon Herndenez had great amateur success and were fighting out of Germany, with Pablo KO'd it is up to Alexeev to live up to the hype.

Anybody named Pablo Yoon Hernandez can't be all bad. That's an All-Name Team MVP candidate.

Back