Sidelnikov signs with Bellator, meets Adam Keresh in Israel in November

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Bellator officials today informed MMAjunkie that Sidelnikov (11-5 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) has signed an exclusive, multi-fight deal with the organization and will debut at Bellator 209 against Israel’s Adam Keresh (2-0 MMA, 1-0 BMMA). That event takes place Thursday, Nov. 15 in Tel Aviv, though it airs in the U.S. on Paramount and DAZN one day later via tape delay.

Keresh vs. Sidelnikov kicks off the main card.

Hopefully baby Fedor can live up to his nickname and go on a winning spree in Bellator.

He had basically already been in bellator it's just his first fight finally.They let him fight in Russia a few times before coming over but hes been listed in the official sites for a while.

He has grown and has potential to do some work but we shall see if he performs well on the big stage.

Big Papa Coker needs to book a Buentello rematch!

Hope Keresh wins, would be nice to have a new HW prospect to look forward to.

when one Fedor goes to war they all go to war. eventually.

Damn they threw him in with the 2-0 guy. Keresh has fought 2 guys who both made their pro debut. This guy might get clapped.

I think Keresh at 2-0 is in trouble.

Sidelnikov is a solid fighter, but one can forget that beating he took from Pavlovich.

Sidelnikov is a solid fighter, but one can forget that beating he took from Pavlovich.
In all Fairness I think Pavlovich is a future top 10 in the UFC, hopefully Kirill will use his Combat sambo instead of being punch drunk.

I honestly beleive Kirill should be at LHW, he is so damn fat his gut puts Roy Nelson to shame.
He has a rather large frame and broad shoulders, so I guess he'd need to go to Aushwitz to get to MW, but LHW is so very realistic. Lay off the pirozhki, Kirill!

Last edited:
Back