Side kicking

I chambered it like Hwang when I was actively training. I have simply lost the muscle memory of how I used to do it. I spent close to a year roundhouse kicking.
So... by your own admission, your video WAS doing it wrong. Yet you defended that your technique was perfect in the video?

Bruh

I was talking about this one

ok? Y ou're still not chambering and it's not looking like the videos you posted lol. The roundhouse motion comment doesn't aply to that particular video, but the others do.

I posted it to a 9th Dan grandmaster:

"the angle shown makes analysis difficult. Easier to see if viewed from almost head on."

Bummer.

Spacetime, I have a real question

I know you are into TKD, and I wonder if you'd ever show yourself doing a form. I went to the junior olympics in TKD (lost my first match and went home), and way back in the day when I was practicing, forms were a big part of our routine. Both in Tang Soo Do and Moo Do Kwan.

The forum, including myself, give you a hard time, in part due to your 3 second videos.

I would legit enjoy seeing you do a form.

I know you are into TKD, and I wonder if you'd ever show yourself doing a form. I went to the junior olympics in TKD (lost my first match and went home), and way back in the day when I was practicing, forms were a big part of our routine. Both in Tang Soo Do and Moo Do Kwan.

The forum, including myself, give you a hard time, in part due to your 3 second videos.

Ask him about the time he signed up to a boxing gym next lmao

Here is Scott adkins saying exactly what I did: Chambers are general guidelines and "fine for "beginners"". The rules get bent when advanced practitioners move freely.

Everyone has their own flavor for generating power as well. I don't kick like he does in the clip for instance.

Last edited:
I like Adkins power but it's certainly unorthodox teaching for the trajectory to go up.. with a side... kick.

First time i've ever seen someone teach it that way.

Here is Scott adkins saying exactly what I did: Chambers are general guidelines and "fine for "beginners"". The rules get bent when advanced practitioners move freely.

Everyone has their own flavor for generating power as well. I don't kick like he does in the clip for instance.

Sure, but you're not at the level where that actually applies.

Mechanics don't change regardless of level, the motion/exageration needed changes. But the hip chambering and extending does not.

You're either Misunderstanding what i mean by "mechanics" or you're just not experienced enough to understand. Either way, keep it up I guess.

[

Why not enjoy a world champion instead

I really don't think that there's anyone that takes you seriously.

Back