Side kicking

You can say they're off balance all you want, but if you want the center of your mass to go through someone, you're going to have to give it to them. .

If you want the center of your mass to go through you lean back like a bow. It's often likened to a Y shape.

The Karateka is making an R-shape. He is losing the weight transfer regardless of his hyper extention.

You'll just have to take my word for it. Or just watch the best guys do iit like below

_20200621_232317.JPG

The angle of his body is that way because he's aiming at the guy's head, and why are you just posting blurry pictures to prove your point?

As much as I hate to use Joe Rogan as a positive example, look at the way he kicks here and tell me why your kick is better. His technique will blow a hole through someone's chest, yours won't. It's that simple:

The angle of his body is that way because he's aiming at the guy's head, and why are you just posting blurry pictures to prove your point?

As much as I hate to use Joe Rogan as a positive example, look at the way he kicks here and tell me why your kick is better. His technique will blow a hole through someone's chest, yours won't. It's that simple:

No the proper angle is always a Y, just varying degreees of it.

This is Joe Rogan.. Do you think that's a better position to recover from if he misses than mine or the grandmaster I pulled a clip from?

_20200622_000537.JPG

"No the proper angle is always a Y, just varying degreees of it."

Uhh yeah that's literally what I'm saying. Make a video of you side kicking a heavy bag or someone holding a pad full blast, and we'll see how much of a Y you are.

"No the proper angle is always a Y, just varying degreees of it."

Uhh yeah that's literally what I'm saying. Make a video of you side kicking a heavy bag or someone holding a pad full blast, and we'll see how much of a Y you are.

You'll have to settle with this ITF World Champion who side kicks in a rather familiar way...

All competitors in those clips have strong posture from which they side kick..

You'll have to settle with this ITF World Champion who side kicks in a rather familiar way...

All competitors in those clips have strong posture from which they side kick..

lmfao watch your own video:

if this guy was wearing a karate gi, you'd say he was doing it wrong because that's the exact same body angle as what you criticized.

https://i.ibb.co/SmxChKG/tkdkick.png
4Sfr6j3

Now there's plenty of sport oriented stuff in that clip. Which is irrelevant but...
lmfao watch your own video:

if this guy was wearing a karate gi, you'd say he was doing it wrong because that's the exact same body angle as what you criticized.

He is doing the exact same thing. Only difference is that he's bending his supporting leg, which is completely subjective_20200621_170829.JPG _20200622_015928.JPG

This girl also talks about how not leaning leads to hip inhibition.

So it's not a question IF you should lean but HOW you should lean

Here is another one. Stay tuned for the follow up video about how to put on make up and lip gloss for men..

My sidekick kinda turn into a hybrid backkick every time i hit a solid target.

My sidekick kinda turn into a hybrid backkick every time i hit a solid target.

What you are doing is pushing it with the leg. Think of the motion more as a snappy jab when you extend, or like water streaming through. You are you doing a stab with the leg, think of it more as slicing through it.

Back