Side kick

....Hook...front leg hook....

The ball of his left foot contacts the left side of the guys face in the classic hook "J" shape sweeping motion. A side kick would have contacted the front of his face with the flat of the foot in a pushing snap....

Honestly it doesn't matter because the result was the same. I just like seeing a front leg hook do the finishing damage. Not that the kid was most of the way out anyway after the right hand drop.

Nice kick but to be fair the other guy was out on his feet.

I watched it at half speed, it looks more side kick than hook to me. Nice. The right hands did the damage to get the guy wobbly, the kick put the exclamation point on it.

I expected this to be a Spacetime thread when I saw the title.

Excellent use of the lead leg side kick

I’m glad we’re starting to see more side kicks in combinations.

I like the way wonderboy does it in this tutorial. It gives him and out to run away if he is in a bad position and he could also do his spinning attacks too.

what do you think about the lead leg side kick to the knee or top of the knee causing the leg to hyper extend like a knee bar? In Kung fu, we were taught that kick as a limb destruction move but never really used it in sparring because it was too dangerous and never really thought about it until guys were using it in the ufc. And even then, it just injured the knee but not enough to stop the fight. Guys had to get surgery after.

I wonder if the side kick to the knee would be more effective with shoes.

I’m glad we’re starting to see more side kicks in combinations.

I like the way wonderboy does it in this tutorial. It gives him and out to run away if he is in a bad position and he could also do his spinning attacks too.

what do you think about the lead leg side kick to the knee or top of the knee causing the leg to hyper extend like a knee bar? In Kung fu, we were taught that kick as a limb destruction move but never really used it in sparring because it was too dangerous and never really thought about it until guys were using it in the ufc. And even then, it just injured the knee but not enough to stop the fight. Guys had to get surgery after.

I wonder if the side kick to the knee would be more effective with shoes.

I prefer to Wang Chun

Are you watching How I met Your Mother?
Well....well....well....

Worlds most lovable Troll....awww!

It's a Christmas miracle!
iu

Back