Side effects of a suppliment? GNC Max greens

Yep. They took a lot of crap out, I think. It isn't really THAT much different. I think it may have had something to do with the fact that most people only took two a day anyway. If they sell it as a two a day pill, they make more money. Otherwise people buy a 2 month supply and it lasts them 3 months..

heh, thats what I was doing lol. Thats why I was annoyed.

Like another poster was touching on - should I take GNC Ultra Mega Greens + GNC MegaMan multivitamin, or JUST GNC Ultra Mega Greens?

Hah my piss has slight green tint to it, too..probably because I eat like 5-6 cups of spinach a day lol.

TTT for this question.

I've got the Ultra Mega Green multi vits and the Mega Men multi vits.

My question is would it be better for me to take 1 tab each daily or just go with the greens?

TTT for this question.

I've got the Ultra Mega Green multi vits and the Mega Men multi vits.

My question is would it be better for me to take 1 tab each daily or just go with the greens?

Just go with one or the other once a day. I take the Max Greens myself and have been for a few years now. I just take it with my breakfast and piss neon the whole day.

Just go with one or the other once a day. I take the Max Greens myself and have been for a few years now. I just take it with my breakfast and piss neon the whole day.

I appreciate the feedback...I've got a couple bottles of the mega men and have been on it for about 6 months but decided to pick up the greens multi and some fish oil after looking through this forum the other day.

I will switch it up to the greens to see if that makes any difference. Thanks for the feedback.

Back