Social Side business. Do you guys have one?

Many Sherdog members have a side aluminum can collecting BIZ...

I used to do tutoring on the side when I was at college, paid well but was frustrating to do, annoyed the shit out of me.

I used to do tutoring on the side when I was at college, paid well but was frustrating to do, annoyed the shit out of me.
Oh yeah.. I remember in college a few students from my class asked me to give them particular lessons because they were a little behind. Didn't do it but probably should of.

Is it physically even possible to turn bitcoins into real money?

Word on the street says its a real bitch
Yup. Using a digital currency exchange like Coinbase, makes buying and selling Bitcoin easy. You can easily turn it to US dollar or whatever you want.

Whi drives when there's uber
A bunch of people. Car culture is still strong amongst people who think that it gives them some sort of status.

But bikeways are all over the place now and that is a thriving business. Bike shops (the ones that fix and do maintenance) are over the top with work. I had to wait 3 weeks to get mine a date for a service in a decent one.

I've been running an online 3d model shop since the beginning of 2020.

So far I've made around $25 in total sales (with a markup of about ten percent of that). So 2.5 dollars in profit.

Hopefully it might turn into something down the road, but boy is the road long and hard. At least it gives me some pleasure.

I've been running an online 3d model shop since the beginning of 2020.

So far I've made around $25 in total sales (with a markup of about ten percent of that). So 2.5 dollars in profit.

Hopefully it might turn into something down the road, but boy is the road long and hard. At least it gives me some pleasure.
Good luck bro.

If you enjoy it then more power to you. The money you will make it will be something extra.

I used to remove medium sized trees mostly using an AX mostly and like a shovel the local business used to pay me like 80 bucks to do it took me maybe 4 hours. it was cheaper for businesses to pay me and keep it off the books than to hire a pro company for like 300 bucks or more.

Yes, eBay.

Depending how tired or lazy I am. $300-$400 weekly.

What's up sherbros.

I'm doing pretty good at work these days (I save around 40% of my income) but I always wanted doing something extra for myself. Not for the money but for the experience and the realization that might come from growing something from zero.

I'm not super skilled in anything else beside my line of work (customs and international logistics which I prefer doing it the way I do).

Anyways... I thought it would be interesting to ask for your experiences having some secondary business since I don't know a lot of people that has one.

Yes. Make and sell edibles lol. It nets me an extra 5-8 hundred every month which isn't much, but I make em anyway so figured why not sell while I'm at it. Actually would be a good business if you did it full time and put more into it, I'm sure you could make a few thousand every month with a website and if you grew your own herb or got it for super cheap.

Join the cartel. You’d be a valuable asset with your logistics, internationals customs background and looking like an unsuspecting dork.

I designed & built vacuum tube amplifiers before we had kids, and will likely get back to it again once my kids are older.
Young kids running around all over the place and exposed high voltage electronics are not a good mix.

Back