Sick Poster of Moreno

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
E39O4HjVkAMTbHa

It looks very sad. Probably not a cure for depression.

I just like his nickname because it reminds me of "clown baby," the fighter nickname Dennis Reynolds makes up on Always Sunny.

War baby assassin!

I mean assassin baby!

Mexican nicknames are weird, similar to the "inho" thing Brazilians do (which just means little). There were dudes in my HS with classics like Baby Shrek, Baby G, El Boticas etc.

They're mostly nonsensical, but this coming from the country who names their restaurants after Pixar/Disney characters:

026.JPG

Viva México wey!

Mexican nicknames are weird, similar to the "inho" thing Brazilians do (which just means little). There were dudes in my HS with classics like Baby Shrek, Baby G, El Boticas etc.

They're mostly nonsensical, but this coming from the country who names their restaurants after Pixar/Disney characters:

026.JPG

Viva México wey!
they do that all the time in other counteries. You should see some of the companies in Nigeria or india. THey'll named a bagel shop something like Microsoft-Intel Bagels. Or Jesus is my lord and savior Pretzels. It's wild lol. Copy right be damned. It's kinda cool. I didn't know mexico was also like this lol.

they do that all the time in other counteries. You should see some of the companies in Nigeria or india. THey'll named a bagel shop something like Microsoft-Intel Bagels. Or Jesus is my lord and savior Pretzels. It's wild lol. Copy right be damned. It's kinda cool. I didn't know mexico was also like this lol.
Haha yeah man, same type of shit. I knew about India, but didn't suspect Nigeria was like this. Mexico is juts as bad, I actually pulled up a decent one because the theme was Nemo for fish tacos, but they're usually totally random. Would you get your copies done at "Impresoras Bob Esponja" (SpongeBob Printing) hahahha

026.JPG

Viva México wey!
I hate to sound bougie but I would consider this a 'stand' not a restaurant. For it to be a restaurant maybe 4 walls and a roof? Call me crazy but I also prefer a place with air conditioning.

I hate to sound bougie but I would consider this a 'stand' not a restaurant. For it to be a restaurant maybe 4 walls and a roof? Call me crazy but I also prefer a place with air conditioning.
Welcome to México bud! Jk, I mean you're definitely right, but in México anything with a seating area is considered a restaurant, lol. Air conditioning? What are you the pope?

Last edited:
Back