Sick of modded controllers/M&K on console

What kind of a loser must you be in life to need a M+K on console to feel accomplished. 100% certain these dudes are complete trash without em.
And they're too bitchmade to actually just play on PC where it belongs.

This coming from a garbage player who barely goes positive in competitive shooters btw, cause I'm old, shitty and just play for fun. I mostly play things like Monster Hunter, racers and Soulsborne these days anyways.

Just telling it as it is: if you use and M+K with this adapter nonsense on console with developers even specifically saying it's cheating in their games, you're just a complete, straight up bitch.

LOL

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I don't get anyone wanting to cheat in any video game it's fucking weird to me. What's even worse? The people who get fucking angry during ranked\comp matches in a game. Like why are you even playing this if all you do is great angry?

Me, my cousin, and nephew all play online together. My cousin meets this one guy online and we let him into our group\discord and play games with him online. Everything is going good and then like after a month he starts freaking the fuck out cause me and my cousin are drunk and were losing ranked matches. He decides to stop playing after we lose again and goes offline. Immediately we all blocked him from discord and all the games we played with him online.

He was good dude he even bought my nephew some stuff in LOL but we don't have patience for people who want to get all crazy over losing in a video game.

Some games like Fortnite if you join a friend that's playing on PC then you will face PC users. You will notice the difference but that's fine.

In first person shooters its huge. The ability to precisely snap onto a target is huge and controlling recoil etc. You can get really good with controllers but m&k is next level.

@KaNesDeath - yeah that's true console have less but theres a few guns in the game the recoil is so crazy you can tell it's a modded controller instead. Also when they "full auto" a semi auto gun.

What headset you using?

What kind of a loser must you be in life to need a M+K on console to feel accomplished. 100% certain these dudes are complete trash without em.
And they're too bitchmade to actually just play on PC where it belongs.

This coming from a garbage player who barely goes positive in competitive shooters btw, cause I'm old, shitty and just play for fun. I mostly play things like Monster Hunter, racers and Soulsborne these days anyways.

Just telling it as it is: if you use and M+K with this adapter nonsense on console with developers even specifically saying it's cheating in their games, you're just a complete, straight up bitch.

LOL

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Man.. why'd you have to post that gif..

Console pleb sooks about people using the Masterrace input to dominate on Console.

haha you must die a lot online to get so offended by it. You can blame the KB&M on console users all you want, but maybe you just suck? food for thought.

You should definitely learn how to read. I already established that I suck. Nor do I care about K/D or losing, I just play to have a good time while trying to win. That doesn't change the fact people who use M+K on console when it is not specifically supported are losers, despite me being mostly whatever about it on a personal level. They're blatantly called cheaters by the people who create the games as well. We're talking about a specifically competitive environment right? Well, if you would bring your XIM to COD world championships (as an example), your whole team would get insta banned. What does that tell you?

He was good dude he even bought my nephew some stuff in LOL but we don't have patience for people who want to get all crazy over losing in a video game.

Worst people to be teamed with are those who queue for competitive thinking its a night out with friends.

Worst people to be teamed with are those who queue for competitive thinking its a night out with friends.

That's what it is to a lot of people though. Getting together with friends and playing online having fun. Isn't that the whole point of video games is to have fun? I just don't get people who get mad over a video game. Sometimes I think it's because it's the only real thing\accomplishment they have going on in their life. If someone was affecting my BJJ training, weight training, or my job which I love then I would get as angry as them. With video games though? That's just my time to relax with friends and have fun.

Haven't the consoles specifically added support for KB+M, and haven't several games specifically added support for these on their console versions?

If that's the case they're not cheating. They apparatus is legal, and available to you. Embrace it.

If they're hacking the software to play on servers against those with normal controllers you have my sympathies. That sort of cheating has been going on forever, and it sucks. Eventually they'll lose their accounts, permanently, attached to their social security numbers. It's a minor consolation, but at least it's some consolation.

That's what it is to a lot of people though. Getting together with friends and playing online having fun. Isn't that the whole point of video games is to have fun? I just don't get people who get mad over a video game. Sometimes I think it's because it's the only real thing\accomplishment they have going on in their life. If someone was affecting my BJJ training, weight training, or my job which I love then I would get as angry as them. With video games though? That's just my time to relax with friends and have fun.
Then why play in ranked matchmaking modes then?
It is kind of a dick move to join a competitive mode with ranking then fuck around and not care about winning
Even more of a dick move to belittle those who take it seriously. You can easily fuck around in unranked modes/matchmaking without ruining the game for others.

I play a lot of unranked Dota 2 for that reason. I prefer to get stoned when I play and don't want to play that seriously. I wont join a ranked match then proceed to fuck around as that ruins it for the people who want a serious competitive match.

However, I can understand if you are playing a game that doesn't offer an alternative to ranked/competitive match making

Haven't the consoles specifically added support for KB+M, and haven't several games specifically added support for these on their console versions?

If that's the case they're not cheating. They apparatus is legal, and available to you. Embrace it.

If they're hacking the software to play on servers against those with normal controllers you have my sympathies. That sort of cheating has been going on forever, and it sucks. Eventually they'll lose their accounts, permanently, attached to their social security numbers. It's a minor consolation, but at least it's some consolation.

Gaming accounts tied to social security numbers? The day they require my social security number to game is the day I quit playing games.
It's absolutely ridiculous that anyone would even propose this.

Then why play in ranked matchmaking modes then?
It is kind of a dick move to join a competitive mode with ranking then fuck around and not care about winning
Even more of a dick move to belittle those who take it seriously. You can easily fuck around in unranked modes/matchmaking without ruining the game for others.

I play a lot of unranked Dota 2 for that reason. I prefer to get stoned when I play and don't want to play that seriously. I wont join a ranked match then proceed to fuck around as that ruins it for the people who want a serious competitive match.

However, I can understand if you are playing a game that doesn't offer an alternative to ranked/competitive match making

Because every game that has a casual mode involves people leaving the game in the middle of a round. So we constantly end up with less people in a round because it's casual and people don't care. Even if the opposing teams person leaves then we have a #'s advantage and it's not as fun anymore. On top of that casual modes are never fun. People are never that good at the game and we end up just running through them. In comp we actually get competition.

Don't even get me started on MOBA's. I played casual on LOL and we still had people bitching at us cause we weren't doing good enough. They told us we need to go play against bots. It's never ending with people online they will never be satisfied till your just as miserable as they are. I like ranked\comp modes because people are very competitive but one thing it taught me is just how many miserable people there are out there playing games. It was surprising cause you'd think people play video games to have fun but nope some of these people do it to fill some void they have in their life. Street fighter 4 was my first eye opener. People would lose to me and then report me over some stupid shit because they lost. It happened constantly. Never once did I think I need to report someone when I lost in SF4 but then again I'm not miserable and I don't rely on some artificial ranking to fill a void in my life.

Also I never said I don't care about winning. I do want to win and we do our best to do that. I'm just not going to stay sober all night because some guy I don't even know online is taking it so seriously. I'm also not going to lose my shit because we lose.

I don't get anyone wanting to cheat in any video game it's fucking weird to me. What's even worse? The people who get fucking angry during ranked\comp matches in a game. Like why are you even playing this if all you do is great angry?

Me, my cousin, and nephew all play online together. My cousin meets this one guy online and we let him into our group\discord and play games with him online. Everything is going good and then like after a month he starts freaking the fuck out cause me and my cousin are drunk and were losing ranked matches. He decides to stop playing after we lose again and goes offline. Immediately we all blocked him from discord and all the games we played with him online.

Never understood this either. If it isn’t fun, and doesn’t make you money, or get you something in return, why do it? Time to move on. No point in getting angry over something that is ultimately meaningless.

Because every game that has a casual mode involves people leaving the game in the middle of a round. So we constantly end up with less people in a round because it's casual and people don't care. Even if the opposing teams person leaves then we have a #'s advantage and it's not as fun anymore. On top of that casual modes are never fun. People are never that good at the game and we end up just running through them. In comp we actually get competition.

Don't even get me started on MOBA's. I played casual on LOL and we still had people bitching at us cause we weren't doing good enough. They told us we need to go play against bots. It's never ending with people online they will never be satisfied till your just as miserable as they are. I like ranked\comp modes because people are very competitive but one thing it taught me is just how many miserable people there are out there playing games. It was surprising cause you'd think people play video games to have fun but nope some of these people do it to fill some void they have in their life. Street fighter 4 was my first eye opener. People would lose to me and then report me over some stupid shit because they lost. It happened constantly. Never once did I think I need to report someone when I lost in SF4 but then again I'm not miserable and I don't rely on some artificial ranking to fill a void in my life.

Also I never said I don't care about winning. I do want to win and we do our best to do that. I'm just not going to stay sober all night because some guy I don't even know online is taking it so seriously. I'm also not going to lose my shit because we lose.

I've honestly never had issues with casual game modes online. Dota punishes people for leaving games so that may have something to do with it. Playing unranked usually ends up being a better experience than ranked matchmaking when I am just playing for fun.

Fighting games are horrible for online. I wont play them much, either. People don't handle losing well and in a 1v1 game you have no team mates to blame. Shit gets toxic real quick. SF4 was the same for me as it was for you. Just people sending hate messages constantly, even if they won.

Still I think you need to consider that for some people video games are their competitive outlet. Does't excuse the behavior you are talking about, but I'd be pissed if I was playing a ranked match and a group of people on my team were too drunk to play well or if I asked them to take it seriously and they just respond "its just a game". But I also don't melt down and start screaming at people so at least I got that going for me. I get being upset/pissed over losing, but not to the point you are lashing out on strangers online.

Christ, it's threads like these that make me happy I don't play PvP

I've honestly never had issues with casual game modes online. Dota punishes people for leaving games so that may have something to do with it. Playing unranked usually ends up being a better experience than ranked matchmaking when I am just playing for fun.

Fighting games are horrible for online. I wont play them much, either. People don't handle losing well and in a 1v1 game you have no team mates to blame. Shit gets toxic real quick. SF4 was the same for me as it was for you. Just people sending hate messages constantly, even if they won.

Still I think you need to consider that for some people video games are their competitive outlet. Does't excuse the behavior you are talking about, but I'd be pissed if I was playing a ranked match and a group of people on my team were too drunk to play well or if I asked them to take it seriously and they just respond "its just a game". But I also don't melt down and start screaming at people so at least I got that going for me. I get being upset/pissed over losing, but not to the point you are lashing out on strangers online.

Yea games like OW and Rainbow 6 let people leave in the middle of matches with no consequences at all in their casual modes. If they punished people for leaving like that I actually would play those modes more but with that way it is now it's just not even fun.

I understand that for some people it's a competitive outlet but they also need to respect that for some of us it's not that serious. The only difference is they are asking me to leave and go somewhere else for a game that I purchased to have fun with. I personally think it's unreasonable and absurd to expect people to stay sober just to play in a games ranked\comp mode. If those are the kind of expectations you have when getting a game it's best that you don't match up with random people and you need to build a team to always queue up with and avoid any problems. Don't expect random people to go out of their way for you. It should be you putting in the work to resolve the issue. When I say you I don't mean you specifically just anyone who has those expectations of other random people online.

Christ, it's threads like these that make me happy I don't play PvP

lol I get it. I wont play online unless it's with my cousin.

With video games though? That's just my time to relax with friends and have fun.

Last night on FaceIT two of my three games had teammates acting like this. It was a nightmare for they didnt care. Those two games wasted ninety minutes of my time.

Two south americans teammates with 140 ping in my first game who didnt communicate at all and baited were of more value to the team. For their actions in a round i can factor in.

Last night on FaceIT two of my three games had teammates acting like this. It was a nightmare for they didnt care. Those two games wasted ninety minutes of my time.

Two south americans teammates with 140 ping in my first game who didnt communicate at all and baited were of more value to the team. For their actions in a round i can factor in.

I think people are getting confused here though. Saying I'm relaxing and having fun is not the same as I'm not even trying to win. We always play the games to the best of our ability. What I'm not going to do is after a long day of BJJ,work, and family time. Sit down at my PC and not drink or get high because it will affect my ability to play the game. It's completely unreasonable to ask that of people.

I remember back in Destiny 1, during Trials of Osiris, we started seeing a lot of this. I had a buddy who very good at PvP, and he was using a controller with essentially a hair trigger, and "trigger blocks" on the controller to reduce the distance allowed for the button to move. This meant returning the button to it's normal state faster, and thus allowing for faster firing. He also would use a Huge 55" tv for PvE, but when it came to PvP he would switch over to a 24" monitor with a massive refresh rate... something like 240 Hertz. Not to mention that Destiny 1 was all about the specific weapons you were using, and he had them all. Dude was good, but it sure did feel like he was cheesing the absolute fuck out of the game when it came to PvP.

Back