Sick of jacked white guys getting persecuted

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

032_Sage_Northcutt.0.0.jpg

Platinum-Mike-Perry-in-victory-pose-after-KO-of-James-Rodriguez-Dane-Curley-TK.jpg

The Great Brock Lesnar once said- "I'm a jacked white boy deal with it"

I thought you said you were done with the UFC? Fuck off already!

then pretend their black.
Brock once said he was built like a black man:

"I got the genetics of—not to get into racism or anything — but I’m built like a black man. Would you say so? ... It’s all genetics. I wouldn’t say we’re all created equal. That’s just to make the other guys feel good who don’t have what you’ve got."

Thread is missing some prime Wes Sims

1254.jpg

Gunna be a lot of agreeable salty cream cheese eating MF'erst up in this thread...

<{silvanormal}> .

Brock once said he was built like a black man:

"I got the genetics of—not to get into racism or anything — but I’m built like a black man. Would you say so? ... It’s all genetics. I wouldn’t say we’re all created equal. That’s just to make the other guys feel good who don’t have what you’ve got."

Honestly.... I feel like where Brock resembles a black athlete is his reach. Fcking 81 inch reach on a 6'3 dude that carzyness! Too bad for him he didn't learn to use it to his advantage.

Yeah, honestly the white man can't catch a break these days. Apparently they're denied opportunities to be jacked at all levels of society. It's systemic. You don't notice it but every time a white boy is trying to get jacked, there are some brothers waiting around who refuse to deal with it.

Sorry, minorities, sometimes white boys are jacked - deal with it....

Back