Shoyoroll's Batch 10 *pic*

That is true, maybe I could get some black belt blood on it to make it magical.

anyone with issues, have you contacted SYR?

if the answer is no, stop bitching here, as you obviously dont find it to be a big enough issue to do something about, and are just looking to bitch online.

I did contact them.

"Thank you for your inquiry. Normally, we can offer you a replacement gi top, however, the taping that is used is the same for all the gi

if the gi's still give you problems, there's always some white belt who will gladly pay up to 500 bucks for it.

if the gi's still give you problems, there's always some white belt who will gladly pay up to 500 bucks for it.

LoL, this is the best line of this thread so far. So true !!

Trust me these gis are not like baseball cards. In 2-6 years, brand new you won't get $75 for this gi.

Trust me these gis are not like baseball cards. In 2-6 years, brand new you won't get $75 for this gi.

i seriously doubt that...

and it really sounds like we got a few guys that fancy holding a purse the way they're complaining about the scratchy taping!

i've got the compadre and it's really not bad...not noticeable at all once i'm on the mat.

idk about that, the brand is still growing a lot and the hype is still there. i don't see shoyoroll making a gi thats always in stock so people will still be desperate to buy one on ebay; especially if it's one of the older batches (black star, etc.).

The older models are cool. I have 2 that I like and had no problems with. However, this compadre model seems to be very frustrating for a handful of people and don't seem to be like the previous models. I sold mine off at a loss to a kid in my school that always wanted Shoyoroll. I hope he's happy than a pig in shit and im not giving his $100 back if he complains about the trim bother his neck.

If you can pawn this gi off now on ebay and get $300+ for it knowing that you are having serious tapping trim problem than you gotta be stupid not to do that ? b/c i have a feeling this is going to be the model that SYR fu-ked on and if they did not correct this PROBLEM. Then their is always that issue - if i buy this on ebay will i get the non irritating collar ? You think the seller is gunna tell you the truth ?

Damn Shoyoroll must be popular...

Every thread on G&E barely makes 2 pages at best but this thread is huge

So what do you think of shoyoroll? Looking for a top shelf kimono with exellent fit tough but not super heavy. I like a little flash but nothing to crazy. Some people will want to hand my ass to me because of the bling. any other brands to sugest?

Well here is my 2 cents..

1) I believe BJJ is about expression and fun. If you like a GI, wear it..who cares what others think. I have a SYR, if people come after me its ok..I will either win,lose or draw. It just means i get more experience going against other people .
If i get submissted 10x in a single class, i dont care...its a sport, and a hobby not a freaking life of death situation.
People take this whole " should i buy this gi" too serious. I'll rock any gi i like.

Live your Life!

Back