Shoyoroll Rio Koi Pre-Sale

are the pants of the rio koi the same as the ring?

Material? No.

The ring is a poly blend which I might add, are the most comfortable kimono pants I've ever owned.

The rio koi is made of a drill cotton.

I'm thinking those were people who ordered the RK and were iffy about the art, then saw the Brasileiro and cancelled.

I didn't know that happened in the past as well. I'll have to keep an eye out in the future. How did you guys find out? Just happen to be looking and saw some in stock?

Yea I just checked out the Americana and ComPadre links and scrolled down and saw they had some in stock at the time. It never hurts to email/FB/check their site the week after the gis drop to see if they have any extras or cancellations.

Yea I just checked out the Americana and ComPadre links and scrolled down and saw they had some in stock at the time. It never hurts to email/FB/check their site the week after the gis drop to see if they have any extras or cancellations.

They recently put up a couple americana's? Or this was a while ago?

Material? No.

The ring is a poly blend which I might add, are the most comfortable kimono pants I've ever owned.

The rio koi is made of a drill cotton.

I love my ring pants they are AMAZINGGG lol. And right on I was just able to get a rio koi from the leftovers they reposted on Friday can't wait to get it in and try it out!!:icon_lol:

Regarding The Ring...

Whenever I wash it and it dries, a shit ton of streaky white marks (from detergent I presume) show up. I've tried everything--including washing it again in the machine and in the shower. The shower makes it better, but god damit the streaks just won't go away.

Da fuk do I do?

Are you using one of those tiny washing machines that are found in dorms with powder detergent?

It probably not getting rinsed properly.

Have you tried to run it through the washing machine a couple times with no soap?

Are you using one of those tiny washing machines that are found in dorms with powder detergent?

It probably not getting rinsed properly.

Yes.

Have you tried to run it through the washing machine a couple times with no soap?

I wish I could without any expense.

I've been turning on the shower and letting it get the jacket wet though.

Looks like next time I'll have to shower with it on... lol.

and god dam The Ring pants are soft. I wish the gi top would stay as soft as it was when it first came too.

Mine finally arrived today!

I'm 5'11" 170 pounds and I got an A2, it fits pretty big on me. The pants good but the top is big. Going to try and shrink it down a little bit, should fit perfectly once its max shrunk.

Once it stop shrinking is it safe to keep drying it in the dryer? Or should I switch to hang dry?

I'm 5'11" 170 pounds and I got an A2, it fits pretty big on me. The pants good but the top is big. Going to try and shrink it down a little bit, should fit perfectly once its max shrunk.

Once it stop shrinking is it safe to keep drying it in the dryer? Or should I switch to hang dry?

if the pants fit good now, I would just hand dry them; if the jacket is big it should be safe to keep drying it.

shrink to desired fit, then proceed to line dry. UNLESS you went balls out and shrunk it to its max. For instance, I had a gi that was a full size larger that what I should have got, and I washed it on hot, and dried on hot. repeated 2-3 times until I hit max shrink.

I just took it out of the hot wash, shrunk quite a bit already, maybe an inch. Stuck it in the dryer, should fit perfect. Might need 1 more run on hot wash and dry.

Anyone know what the measurement is for allowed distance from sleeve cuff to wrist?

I just took it out of the hot wash, shrunk quite a bit already, maybe an inch. Stuck it in the dryer, should fit perfect. Might need 1 more run on hot wash and dry.

Anyone know what the measurement is for allowed distance from sleeve cuff to wrist?

pants and sleeves are 5cm (about 2 inches).

Just took it out of the dryer......I don't think I could praise the fit and look of this gi enough if I tried.

and god dam The Ring pants are soft. I wish the gi top would stay as soft as it was when it first came too.

After you hang dry, throw it in the drier on "Air Dry" setting (no heat) and it will be a lot more softer then just hang drying and storing it away.

After you hang dry, throw it in the drier on "Air Dry" setting (no heat) and it will be a lot more softer then just hang drying and storing it away.

Ooooo, nice trick. I like that. I'm gonna have to try it on my Knight.

Back