Shoyoroll Pre order

they should be
the gi's have a little pocket so you can carry an ipod or your BJJ i.d.

you better be on your computer with a corporate high tech internet type bandwidth on the day of the pre-order and start repping your check out techniques cause those gis are gonna sell out quick.... and if you miss that you can pay $500 on ebay one day later...lol

haha yea I know what you mean! I just want to make sure they are comp legal first. Some people have said they may not be because of the colors they have stitched into them but I wasn't one hundred percent sure.

The guys from shoyoroll said that the last batch they had didn't sell out for a couple hours though.

I thought they sponsor guys that are competing in the IBJJF so I would say they are ok.

haha yea I know what you mean! I just want to make sure they are comp legal first. Some people have said they may not be because of the colors they have stitched into them but I wasn't one hundred percent sure.

The guys from shoyoroll said that the last batch they had didn't sell out for a couple hours though.

they're all competition legal.... as long as the main color is black blue or white... you're fine.... if people can compete with lucky gi's shoyoroll's are fine.... and I've seen people compete in shoyoroll's at the mundials.... thats where i would assume they would be the most strict.

Anyone know what the back of them looks like? I'd love to pick one up, as long as I have room to put my Gracie Barra patches on!:icon_twis

They have plenty of room in the back. Just search google and should see some pics

Anyone know what the back of them looks like? I'd love to pick one up, as long as I have room to put my Gracie Barra patches on!:icon_twis

a bit off topic
Do GB still sell their patches..
always wanna stitch a GB patches on my Atama gi

Back