Shoyoroll gi count u want?

Wow, I am surprised this is still going.

Yall just mad that someone took a risk with his finances and got a SYR and you didn't get one... At least my SYR rashguard should be here this week, in time for the Erik Paulson seminar.

^I hate you :)

It also helps that SYR is rated the #1 gi according to aesopian.com. Any casual person who types in "best bjj gi" in the search engine will pull up that site. I've talked to a few people who say that's how they found out about SYR and ended up making it their first gi purchase.

^I hate you :)

Pay attention because Erik has a pretty casual attitude and like to move FAST. He shows subs in very quick succession. If you haven't been to his seminar before then it will seem like he might be leaving out some details or has "sloppy" technique, but that's not it. He moves fast because he trying to give everybody their money's worth and wants to also show you different possibilities, techniques, or variations that you may not have seen.

Pay attention because Erik has a pretty casual attitude and like to move FAST. He shows subs in very quick succession. If you haven't been to his seminar before then it will seem like he might be leaving out some details or has "sloppy" technique, but that's not it. He moves fast because he trying to give everybody their money's worth and wants to also show you different possibilities, techniques, or variations that you may not have seen.

Thanks, it should be good, 5hrs between 2 days for BJJ, he is also doing 5hrs of stand up too, but I am just doing the BJJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back