Shoyoroll Customer Service

Reaction score
So, I purchased some Shoyoroll gi pants because I lost a pair of pants. Anyways, I rolled in it once and realized that one of the loops was ripped and I didn't roll hard, and never heard anything rip. Chances are, this is how the product was shipped to me.

I wrote to shoyoroll on facebook, sent them a picture of the defected product, and their reply was to send an e-mail with everything to [email protected].

Three weeks ago I sent the e-mail, and followed up with two additional e-mails wondering why there has not been a reply (and sent an additional message on facebook). Not a single reply from anyone.

And their motto is rebels against mainstream...

-----

from elek*@#!# <elek*@#!#@gmail.com>
to [email protected]
date Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM
subject Ripped pants photo
mailed-by gmail.com

Hey guys,

Let me know if you need a new photo. These are an A2.

(ADDRESS REMOVED)

How do I send you shipping costs?

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1228/img20100807140525.jpg

Thanks,
Jason

to [email protected]
date Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:06 PM
subject Re: Ripped pants photo
mailed-by gmail.com

Hey, I haven't heard back from you guys..

Thanks,
Jason

to [email protected]
date Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM
subject Re: Ripped pants photo
mailed-by gmail.com

So, it's been almost three weeks and I've yet to hear back.

I had the exact same experience. Posted here about it. I ripped the hell out of a pair of ripstop pants. Trying to get them replaced was a disaster. Good luck friend.

SYR customer service sucks balls, if there's one thing they need to improve on, that's it. I love it how they just seem to ignore customers who need a problem resolved.

if SYR doesn't care go to your local tailor and tell him that this pants have to stand big force and he will fix your problem for under 10$

Shoyoroll have been great to me and my friends.

I assume its because its basically a one man show, and his got too many emails, I doubt hed ignore you on purpose, just be patient. You can message him on Sherdog as well remember.

Hello Guys,

I'm sorry about the lag in replies. We only check our facebook and the forums so often. We in the middle of changing websites to a brand new site. We also have a massive amount of email going to junk mail. Regardless that is no excuse for bad service. Once we get our site and servers all set up, we can hopefully get back to getting to each customer asap.

If you are not happy with your purchase, you can contact us and we will work with you as best as possible to help resolve your issue.

Thanks again guys for your feedback and we hope to make our product better and better with your feedback. Good or Bad.

If you have any issues please email: [email protected] and cc: [email protected]

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had great experience with Vince and his company.Any problem I had he took care of.....

Hello Guys,

I'm sorry about the lag in replies. We only check our facebook and the forums so often. We in the middle of changing websites to a brand new site. We also have a massive amount of email going to junk mail. Regardless that is no excuse for bad service. Once we get our site and servers all set up, we can hopefully get back to getting to each customer asap.

If you are not happy with your purchase, you can contact us and we will work with you as best as possible to help resolve your issue.

Thanks again guys for your feedback and we hope to make our product better and better with your feedback. Good or Bad.

If you have any issues please email: [email protected] and cc: [email protected]

Thank You

I hate companies that make excuses and I've heard Shoyoroll make far too many. You guys also seem to not care too much when someone has a problem.

Personally, I'm quite unimpressed with Shoyoroll from everything I have heard and I'm quite comfortable making gi purchases with other companies.

Syr and Vince have always been great to work with for me. Of course I ran a website which promotes fight companies, so I am in a bit of a different category than most of you. It is a one man show and they are growing like crazy, I think that is what causes the problems. Obviously, this doesn't make up for the fact that you all want your pants lol. I feel you on that.

However, if you keep on him I am 100% confident he will make it right. I can say I have never seen nor heard of Vince deliberately ripping someone off or refusing them a discount, sometimes it just takes longer than it should.

A suggestion Vince, if you are having problems with emails maybe you could try creating a SYRReturns email at Gmail or another email provider. Gmail, at least for me, does a great job of not throwing legit emails into spam. Having an email specifically for returns might make it easier for you to keep track of everything.

I literally facebook messaged Vince/SYR at like 10pm last night and he got back to me at like 4am. I'm pretty sure they have the best CS ever.

However, if you keep on him I am 100% confident he will make it right.

I am of the opinion that the OP shouldn't have to keep on someone for 3+ weeks.

I will rarely, if ever, accept growing pains as an excuse from a company. It happens and you either adapt or flake.

To follow up, they promptly sent me an email and I paid the shipping and the next day a new pair of pants were at my door.

Took awhile to get a response back, but they followed through as promised.

I am of the opinion that the OP shouldn't have to keep on someone for 3+ weeks.

I will rarely, if ever, accept growing pains as an excuse from a company. It happens and you either adapt or flake.

Im of the opinion that you sound like an uppity pussy.

yes talk to SYR through Facebook for quicker customer service

One guy had a defect on one of his SYR gi's, sent in a photo and they gave him a brand new SYR and he got to keep his defect one. From what I remember, the defect was that one of the arm patches were sewed on a little crooked

Hey guys,

thanks for the feedback. If there are any issues email [email protected] or you can send us message via facebook. We try our best to stay up to date on any issues. Thanks guys!

I want to be able to buy a shoyoroll gi right now , thats my problem , please start having a steady supply of gi's soon. Have the comp 450 style in constant availability in 3 color schemes white on yellow ,black on yellow and blue on yellow , then come out with " limited editions " you will still have the customers in a freenzy buying up the limited editions and the loyal ones pimping out the comp style ones because of your awesome size selction !

i know its easier said then done but this idea if it could happen i think wouldnt be argued at all LoL

I want to be able to buy a shoyoroll gi right now , thats my problem, please start having a steady supply of gi's soon. Have the comp 450 style in constant availability in 3 color schemes white on yellow, black on yellow and blue on yellow, then come out with "limited editions" you will still have the customers in a freenzy buying up the limited editions and the loyal ones pimping out the comp style ones because of your awesome size selction!

I know its easier said then done but this idea if it could happen i think wouldnt be argued at all LoL

Totally agree with this (esp the colour choices too). Surely SYR must be missing out on loads of sales due to not having stock? I know Vince isn't in this to become the next Koral, but having a standard line that's always available will surely help in being able to sponsor and provide support to all the SYR athletes, both current and ones in the future?

James

Totally agree with this (esp the colour choices too). Surely SYR must be missing out on loads of sales due to not having stock? I know Vince isn't in this to become the next Koral, but having a standard line that's always available will surely help in being able to sponsor and provide support to all the SYR athletes, both current and ones in the future?

James

Definitly

BTW - I've always had exemplary customer service from Shoyoroll. A couple of years ago my Batch 4 went missing during shipping, Vince was awesome and rushed out a replacement, and even changed the size for me (I had originally chosen A2, but from reading the comments from people who'd received theirs, I switched to A1).

Looking forward to seeing what's next from SYR.

James

James

Thanks guys. We working on some good stuff for the next presale to help more people get the product. We are also working on a COMP version in 2011 that will be a staple gi on the brands line.

we will keep you posted and thank you for all the feedback.

Back