shoyoroll comp 450 appraisal?

MMAnzi

White Belt
Reaction score
Couple years ago i bought an A2 shoyoroll and it didnt fit me quite right, never rolled in it just washed it once. Its an a2. I was thinking of giving it to my brother but wpuld it be worth it to try to sell it instead? I dont see any on ebay its the white with gold stitching.

Thanks m8, guess my bro will be happy this christmas.

Depends on what kind of eBay feedback you have. If you have none selling, you better mitigate that fact with the maximum amount of pictures (12) and ALL returns allowed. - E

I sold my heavily used one last year. Shrunk, stiff, pin hole in the pants, no returns allowed, for $180.

That is very nice; I did not realise this was a competition. Again, if this guy has ZERO selling feedback, it would behoove him to permit returns. FYI, powersellers must allow returns to get the deep discounts eBay offers on fees. My batch #4 was stiff after a thousand uses and sold for 237$. - E

I am as calm as any human being can possibly be free of consuming depressants, but thanks for the advice/trolling/et. cetera. The bottom line is that some people have nothing to add to the discussion besides pointless conjecture, while if someone has real advanced experience with that that is being discussed, then the former trolls on the latter.

My listing accepted returns; OP can do what he/she wants though. - E

I've competed against Edwin, and he was super cool. I am good friends with guys he trains with who also say he is cool.

It's probably just how text gets interpreted on the Internet

I offered experience, just to help the op and Edwin takes it as "didn't know this was a competition..."

Should have figured though, since anything syr related will have him in it spewing everything in his personal experience as the end be all facts of syr. Sad really

Couple years ago i bought an A2 shoyoroll and it didnt fit me quite right, never rolled in it just washed it once. Its an a2. I was thinking of giving it to my brother but wpuld it be worth it to try to sell it instead? I dont see any on ebay its the white with gold stitching.

How did you dry it? Comp 450's are notorious for pants shrinkage. Not too many are sold on eBay because it's an "older" batch. By the sounds of it, your gi should bring you upper $200's maybe $300 depending on how you advertise it. I've sold a couple on eBay and they brought me around $250-$275 and they were used a lot more then yours.

Yeah...

SubCh definitely read into MadSweeps post. He was just telling the guy what he sold his for even though it was in heavily used condition. Not trying to out wit anyone.

i wouldnt sell mine for less than $250. and it is has been used as my tourney gi

I sold a well used Yank for $300 BIN. Comp 450 will sell for a $250 BIN quickly.

Sorry friend, no it won't. Check out the completed listings here. The only one that actually sells for that is one with heat transfer patches. I could see a Yank being sold for that because the Yank has a good reputation. 450 Comps on the other hand do not.

Completed 450 Comp Listings

Sorry friend, no it won't. Check out the completed listings here. The only one that actually sells for that is one with heat transfer patches. I could see a Yank being sold for that because the Yank has a good reputation. 450 Comps on the other hand do not.

Completed 450 Comp Listings

I believe it could sell for $250 BIN if it's in the condition he says it's in and hung dried. Little things like ending the auction on a Sat. or Sun., free priority shipping, could attract more bidders as well. All the A2's you listed have frays, ghost patching, discoloration, etc. Keep in mind it's after Xmas so people will have money to blow as well.

I believe it could sell for $250 BIN if it's in the condition he says it's in and hung dried. Little things like ending the auction on a Sat. or Sun., free priority shipping, could attract more bidders as well. All the A2's you listed have frays, ghost patching, discoloration, etc. Keep in mind it's after Xmas so people will have money to blow as well.

Touch

Back