Shoyoroll Batch 7 Available for Pre-Order NOW!

CodyD

Green Belt
Reaction score
Last edited:
Hey guys. Try and get your orders in soon. I think most of the sizes have been sold out in 15min.

Sold out except for two sizes, crazyness.

Just ordered both in A3, cant wait to get'em. I have no doubt they'll look awesome once in hand.This will definitely get me back into training with the gi again.

Quick rant, why are some of you pricks ordering these gi's and already posting them on ebay for nearly $300 dollars?! Thats crazy and a dick move for others who really wanted these gi's but couldn't due to selfish fukks like you. /rant.

Good thing I saw this thread, I bought an A3S this morning and now only a4's are left (white anyways). Looks like a nice gi.

Last edited:
if Budo didnt want $31us for shipping to Canada that isnt insured and can take up to 21 days to deliver I would get one but I dont support bad business.

BigCp I am in Toronto and the shipping was 27 International priority meaning it will be there in a few days. I ordered a Shoyoroll last year from Budo and they were fantastic. I am sure others here will refute your "bad business" comment. :icon_neut

BigCp I am in Toronto and the shipping was 27 International priority meaning it will be there in a few days. I ordered a Shoyoroll last year from Budo and they were fantastic. I am sure others here will refute your "bad business" comment. :icon_neut

That is shipped fedex so you will probly have to pay duties on top of that, also wait to you get ur package and check to see what the actual postage was. I sold my SYR Blackstar to someone in the states and it only cost me $21cad to send it Expedited. I know that companies that have shipping accounts get a break on shipping and there for is cheaper then what everyday people have to pay for shipping.

Where I normally buy my stuff from 2 day shipping is only $8.95.

Last edited:
You dont get those dealing with USPS, which is why that is the only shipping option I use when ordering form the US.

NHBgear was using USPS. Shipping was 32 dollars, though.

if Budo didnt want $31us for shipping to Canada that isnt insured and can take up to 21 days to deliver I would get one but I dont support bad business.

21 days? You are insane.

I got my Isami in 3 days and I live in Vancouver.

You do not know what you are talking about or you have some other motive here.

Budo is legit.

it is a bit frustrating that you only have a 2 hour window to purchase these, and that's it, you can't get them and you have to wait another half a year

Back