Showtime Aims To Stage Boxing And Bellator Crossover Events

It sounds like they don't even really care about Bellator and are just are throwing something together cheaply. Less cost for them. How much do they pay for their boxing shows? How much would they pay Bellator for some thrown together boxing-MMA event? I doubt they even get 1/30th the money Dazn was paying them for Showtime when this is all said and done.

I'm open to it, especially if they're shorter fights. In a 10-12 round fight an MMA guy has almost no chance in the boxing ring. But 3-5 rounds? Odds go up significantly.

Lmao you know Damn well nobody gives a shit about the boxing fights they're only there to not traumatize boxers and their fans giving them some win in that boxing game.

im more interested in the boxers bringing their asses to real fighting those boxing rats hide on every corner running away from mma while talking shit, probably shutting the idea of fighting real quick after 1 mma sparring, plus the less money part.

Im glad this espinoza weasel will grab these bitches by the collar and throw them in the mma cage for all of us to enjoy.

Lmao you know Damn well nobody gives a shit about the boxing fights they're only there to not traumatize boxers and their fans giving them some win in that boxing game.

im more interested in the boxers bringing their asses to real fighting those boxing rats hide on every corner running away from mma while talking shit, probably shutting the idea of fighting real quick after 1 mma sparring, plus the less money part.

Im glad this espinoza weasel will grab these bitches by the collar and throw them in the mma cage for all of us to enjoy.
Nobody gives a shit about boxing fights? In what parallel universe do you live in?

Nobody gives a shit about boxing fights? In what parallel universe do you live in?
Nobody cares about the boxer vs mma in a boxing ring in the octagon both can fully use all their skills

Is it at ONE FC that has KickBoxing with MMA Gloves?

Maybe having Boxing with MMA gloves for their cross over matches? 3-5 rounds.

<{JustBleed}>

Im surprised Bellator is not interested in renewing their DAZN contract, if anything, that deal ia what has them up and running right now. I feel Coker conned DAZN with that 100 million over 3 years deal.
I wonder if ViacomCBS is willing to fork over that amount of cash a year.

I think the assumption is that, even if DAZN makes to the end of the deal, they won't be in a position to offer anywhere near the same amount any more.

Not a big fan of crossover fights as chances are the boxer would win a boxing match and Mma fighter would win a mma fight

Seriously speaking though...it's one (used to be) $10 a month sub... to another $10 a month sub to keep watching Bellator... and this time you don't have to be restricted to streaming for some events.

I wish Showtime could some how get Invicta FC. I would be set. Showtime and ESPN+

Not a big fan of crossover fights as chances are the boxer would win a boxing match and Mma fighter would win a mma fight
The mma fighter would win a Fight not just a game like the boxer

The mma fighter would win a Fight not just a game like the boxer
Well the boxer doesn’t train to fight ... so the mma fighter winning the fight isn’t really impressive

I'd get a Showtime subscription if Showtime is willing to work with Coker to make the magic happen again. Dunno if they're gonna go all in though.

I'm in the minority that wouldn't mind some good ol' ring based MMA

Well the boxer doesn’t train to fight ... so the mma fighter winning the fight isn’t really impressive
It's an untouched market. A lot of boxing fans are very ignorant and think that boxers would beat MMA fighters but don't try because MMA can't pay them the millions they earn in boxing (Kind of how casuals think that Bruce Lee would beat the UFC champions).

A lot of them watched Paulie Vs Lobov and many insisted on this so called skill superiority that would extend to any fight. I read one saying that Conor only lasted that long against Floyd because he had a 20 pounds advantage and that if Floyd ever fought on the UFC with 20 pound of advantage he would easily beat the UFC champion of that division (that would be FLW champion) but he was so ignorant that he didn't even know who was.

Of course the fans that watch both sports, knows that they would never win in MMA, but the others would be very interested.

Ps: This goes both ways, many MMA fans thought Conor had a chance against Floyd.

Back