Showing love and respect to the LEGENDARY Ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This dude is a true treasure to the human race. His moves are inspirational, his style is wild and untamed, yet eloquent and polished. He brings the yin and yang to the ballet world. The aura of a wild beast on the hunt while the gracefulness of a swan.

Beauty, style and skill in one:

ballet.jpg

Only the classiest sherdoggers get an invite ( and random usernames popping in my head)

@BisexualMMA
@fingercuffs
@ChickenBrother
@Linkuei
@Luke Hand Cool
@Jack Reacheround
@Jack Bauer
@Vegeta
@Street Bishop
@Street Samurai
@Khabib Khanate
@lefthighkick01
@Ogata
@JackieChang
@Oceanmachine
@TidWell
@Cobra Kai
@Frank McEdgar
@Post 2 Decision
@Bornstarch
@Dirty Frank

i was once called a danish baryishnakov

or maybe it was a cheese danish

either way, it was poetry in motion

Two of the nicest and classiest sherdoggers have honored me with their reply. This is off to a legendary start. Tonight is the night we will elevate our palate for art, style, class and culture!

You should write him a fan letter.

You should write him a fan letter.

I should hit him up on instagram but I need to get some respectable numbers on my insta so that it looks respectable when I DM him bro!

Ugly chick slayer
5473de0514f5a5003e94ee5b0781a3f4.jpg

6013074415e9f95f55089840.jpg

jessica-lange-and-mikhail-baryshnikov-during-american-film-institute-picture-id104964704

885dcd8afbcd10b2f7d2758b913f88cf.jpg

I should hit him up on instagram but I need to get some respectable numbers on my insta so that it looks respectable when I DM him bro!
He is an old fashioned man, you need to go the handwritten letter route if you want to make an impression.

He is an old fashioned man, you need to go the handwritten letter route if you want to make an impression.

Well then, I got to get them postal code or zip code.

I got to see him perform in the late 90s. I don’t know anything about dance so it was just kinda cool to see him on the stage. People clapped at every little thing he did. The piece was probably throw-away nonsense, but everyone enjoyed it nevertheless.

Back