Showboating, will Jon spider crawl towards DC. No fancy play due to fear ?

King Crab

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jon always does that silly spider crawl close to the ground cheetah thing. Or that shuffle across the ground you know what I mean. Do you think he will be more nervous this time around to be messing with that type of play. Will he still showboat or be more tentative against DC out of fear respect of his power slam takedown ability.

I doubt JJ would do that against a strong wrestler like DC. could be wrong though.

Just kick him in the face like vitor. Jones natural reaction will be to block.

He hasn't done it since Vitor tried to kick his head into the rafters

Just kick him in the face like vitor. Jones natural reaction will be to block.

I remembered that and JJ complained (or signaled to big john) as his "crawl" is technically a downed opponent with one hand on the mat. Vitor didn't give a sh*t lol.

He does it mainly to guys who lack wrestling. Lowering his head against a guy like Cormier who can stuff takedowns easily wouldn't be smart, & Jon is a smart fighter.

He actually already said that he wouldn't during his most recent interview:

[YT]V9UgCW4rxVg[/YT]

I don't know the actual time because I watched it last night, but at some point he said there's no way he would be doing that during this fight.

He doesn't always do it. Hasn't done it for several fights now. Did you step out of a time machine?

Lol p4p #1 fighter on earth is scared.
I assume Jon jones is a big baby and is also afraid of the dark and the dentist
I mean how could he have any confidence in anything with those twigs? I wonder if he's AFRAID to break a leg when he gets up everyday
I wonder Howmany times he's peed himself before a fight
Jones was gifted the ufc belt from old man shogun, slow man machida, man boobs belfort, busted Rashad, never was any good glover, and to early in my career to pull it off gustaffson
Am I forgetting any other super easy fights for this fearful fake giant?

Is that a Bobcat in the vid?

I remembered that and JJ complained (or signaled to big john) as his "crawl" is technically a downed opponent with one hand on the mat. Vitor didn't give a sh*t lol.

Lol neither did big John did he?

He hasn't done it since Vitor tried to kick his head into the rafters

Speaking of kicks..this made vitor organs shut down.

untitled-244rdj.gif

Lol neither did big John did he?

No big Jon said "well you wanna play that game" he also explained in a video after the fight that jones is pretty much going from down to up from down to up when crawling like that. He said the rules stated if vitor caught Jon he would of had every right to and their would be no DQ. He also said if your down your down if you're up you're up don't try to make the rules work in your favor. Big john is awesome lol.

I loved it when Vitor threw that kick.

Knocking JJ out cold like that would be worth the DQ!

If he did that Cormier would probably rush him and then sprawl when Jon tries to grab a leg.

I think it's more of a ritual other than show boating. I say he does it cuz DC isn't special. .

Back