Show us your Xmas Loot 2012!

Lol, I have got full coverage on it anyway, so if anything did happen to it, it would be covered.

Yea,what I put is a line from an old joke...

Man gets out of his flash car and goes to walk off .
Kid says "$25 to watch your car friend?"
Man "Now,why would I want to do that,I have a Rottweiler in the back who is savage and will attack anyone who breaks into my car..."
Kid "Puts out fires too does he?"

V3 lew, scrambles new spats, box of cliff bars, money to buy a new rash guard, allgalvao sub, mbonline sub, und 2 cases of Heineken.

2012 Dodge Charger... no gear, and none for a while; besides I don't need anything.

Mississauga-20121225-00548.jpg

Nice ride, big!

Congrats. Those look solid. The Grants make me want to blaze like I was still in High School (Don't do drugs kids!) lol

Thanks.

Lol! They were cheap, so I didn't mind the colors so much. I might leave the yellow and re-color the red/green to black/pewter

Managed to fill a few holes in my collection come Xmas morning...

dvds.jpg

16oz Zepol Gloves
16oz Campeon Gloves
Cheek Protector JC Pacheco Headgear
JC Pacheco Groin Belt
2x Cleto Reyes Handwraps

I'm thinking about selling some since I thought the JC gear was lost in the mail. Right now I'm going to test the gloves and write a review.

Dude my student ordered Grants like 2 months ago and they never came yet. After multiple emails they haven't responded and they took his money. I hate how you have to order from them now. He is going to file a dispute now.

I did pretty well this year :)

image_zps59ee912d.jpg

Also got the wave gi but I have been using that since it arrived. Apart from that the deodorant and sweets etc

My wife got me this leather jacket. It look douchey, but it is amazing - probably the nicest thing anyone ever bought me.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/leather/PRDOVR~17353/17353.jsp

She also got me a 38oz Gorilla Kong judo gi. It is the thickest gi I have ever seen.

Stockton jacket... do you feel the urge to flip people off, call them punk asses, and scream out 209 when you wear the jacket. Ya know, just wondering incase I happen to get it... it's a very nice jacket.

My mother in law gave me some cash for christmas so i turned the cash into a kingz 420 v2 ripstop.

Back