Show Support For Pudz

Crusader666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is unjustly being investigated for wanting to protect his country from invasion. Honestly this makes me sick.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/4...r-potential-threats-against-refugees-mma-news

no need to click, that website is garbage, dont give them clicks i will paste story here...

Mariusz_Pudzianowski_D.0.0.jpg

Over the past few months, the Syrian refugee crisis has been a significant topic of discussion, with many on either side of the debate. One of the fighters who has been particularly vocal about his dislike for refugees disrupting his country's order is Mariusz Pudzianowski.

However, Pudzianowski's remarks may have gotten him into some legal trouble, as Polish authorities are currently investigating the five-time World's Strongest Man for potential threats against refugees. It appears that Pudzianowski publicly announced on his Facebook profile (h/t MMARocks.pl) that he had no tolerance for "human garbage" and would await the refugees on a ferry with his baseball bat to prepare them for an "accelerated learning assimilation."

With that I'll be waiting on the trailer to the UK before entering the ferry from Calais Mariusz Pudzianowski Transport . On the trailer will be accelerated learning assimilation.

PS: Yesterday film of 01.21.2016 has been blocked and removed because it showed what was happening in the UK and France before entering the ferry at Calais !!!

Here we are dealing with the defense of their own property, which by the Convention of human rights is guaranteed. If someone attacks you, you have the right to defend yourself, and if you steal something that the act can catch it, indeed maul to prevent crime.

Pudzianowski is being investigated to determine whether his remarks constitute as "hate speech" which is a part of the Polish criminal code.

The KSW fighter followed up yesterday with a statement on the Mariusz Pudzianowski Transport FB page.

In mid-January I posted on Facebook photos with a baseball bat and harsh words commented thuggish behavior of immigrants, attacking on my drivers and trucks in Calais.

On his profile I wrote emphatically, that I waited for immigrants trying to break the law by destroying and breaking into my truck. I posted a few videos recorded near the terminal in Calais. Now the prosecutor's office has to check whether I called for hatred - because the desire to manifest their defense against potential criminals. I learned all this from my staff, that the prosecution has to chase me.

If this information is confirmed, it will be a complete paranoia. I'm going to keep an eye on your possessions. As somebody breaks into the house, I will defend your belongings. It is the same with my employees and trucks in Mariusz Pudzianowski Transport"

At no time calling for any hatred or attacks on national, religious, etc. There is a difference between incitement to violence and prevention, when one becomes a victim. I will not allow another unconscious attempt to transport immigrants - do not just want to expose my staff, me and you here again, you write about the attack, that my drivers are attacked by the poor refugees (often armed with knives)!"

Pudzianowski called them human garbage and wanted to beat them with a bat? People who have been killed by the thousands and thousands. The equivalent of a Paris attack happening against them every single fucking day for over 2 years. They just want to get away from all the killing, violence and hate, and Pudzianowski calls them human garbage??!!

I wont support him ever again. He would be singing a different tune if his only option was to flee his country and everywhere he went he was called human garbage.

If he had crimes committed against him or his company, he has a good right to be very pissed. I wish him the best in all his endeavors.

Wow, sounds like hate-speech to me.

If the thugs that threatened his "transport crew" were Polish, he wouldn't be talking about beating up all the Poles with a bat.

Edit: I thought he meant he was going to beat up refugees as they got off the boat (from Syria to Poland). I didn't realize he was referring to people he caught on his own boat... He was still way out of line referring to them as "human garbage" though.

Last edited:
People who have been killed by the thousands and thousands. The equivalent of a Paris attack happening against them every single fucking day for over 2 years. They just want to get away from all the killing, violence and hate, and Pudzianowski calls them human garbage??!!

i am not trying to defend Pudz statement here but it is estimated by some that around 50% of these so called refugees are people who are fortune seekers from country's that are not even at war. alot of those * young males* are commiting crimes against other and often real refugees who are truly in need of help and people from the country's they are currently residing in. yes these criminal fortune seekers are garbage imo. i am not talking about the refugees that are really in need of help. i cant imagine those people to run havoc like lots of these criminals are doing at the moment.

im not visiting these boards to debate about refugees tho so i leave it at that.

Last edited:
This guy is unjustly being investigated for wanting to protect his country from invasion. Honestly this makes me sick.

Its not an "invasion", its a relatively small number of people, good and bad as people are, risking their lives fleeing war or poverty. He should be investigated.

I support him. It wasn't just a random hate post. This is getting very "popular" in europe... and as a truck company owner, Pudzianowski is very close to the situation. He knows what he's talking about.
So I don't get all the negative responses towards Pudz. You would do the same in his situation, trust me.

Honestly, if those quotes from Pudz are correct, that's pretty fucked up. That's what I would expect to hear from someone like Datsik.

i would like to see a better translation of pudz statement; it sounds like it was rang through a Google Translate, and it becomes hard to understand. from the sound of the BE post, PUDZ sounds as though he went full george zimmerman, so we need a clarification.

i am not trying to defend Pudz statement here but it is estimated by some that around 50% of these so called refugees are people who are fortune seekers from country's that are not even at war. alot of those * young males* are commiting crimes against other and often real refugees who are truly in need of help and people from the country's they are currently residing in. yes these criminal fortune seekers are garbage imo. i am not talking about the refugees that are really in need of help. i cant imagine those people to run havoc like lots of these criminals are doing at the moment.

im not visiting these boards to debate about refugees tho so i leave it at that.

may i see those estimates? idk what fortunes you are talking about though. where's the fortune? you end up working shitty jobs and living off the doll of the govt., it isn't exactly goldenpalace.

i would like to see a better translation of pudz statement; it sounds like it was rang through a Google Translate, and it becomes hard to understand. from the sound of the BE post, PUDZ sounds as though he went full george zimmerman, so we need a clarification.

may i see those estimates? idk what fortunes you are talking about though. where's the fortune? you end up working shitty jobs and living off the doll of the govt., it isn't exactly goldenpalace.
About 50% of refugees claim to be Syrian, of those over 90% have no documentation to prove it. Most "refugees" are economic migrants who are not Syrian and bypass safe countries to get to Sweden and Germany for their welfare systems. Africa is closer to the Syrian conflict than Sweden is yet there is no demand for Ethiopia to take in these "refugees." Life on American welfare would be considered fortunate for much of the world, Swedish welfare is much more generous.

Its not an "invasion", its a relatively small number of people, good and bad as people are, risking their lives fleeing war or poverty. He should be investigated.

do you live anywhere near Germany? watch them arrive to the Munich station by the thousands day after day, then you call them a "relatively small number of people".

infowars, time, and the examiner... come one. don't just google to fill in the blanks with terrible sites. and an indirect link from the site you linked said sweden could deport up to 80,000 people.
like i said earlier, i dont visit these boards to debate about refugees. if you want to find more information find it yourself but i can tell you that Timmermans stated his opnion about the refugees during an interview for the NOS ( dutch news outlet ) and news about germany declaring many country's safe can be found everywhere.

Good for him, i respect his views to keep his land homogenous and free of unwanted migrants.

do you live anywhere near Germany? watch them arrive to the Munich station by the thousands day after day, then you call them a "relatively small number of people".

A lot for the train station, not a lot for the continent. The total number of refugees since the start of the syrian civil war is less than a percent of the population of europe. If xenophobic countries like poland had not refused to help and the refugees had instead been distributed among all countries equally you would probably not even have noticed them.

A lot for the train station, not a lot for the continent. The total number of refugees since the start of the syrian civil war is less than a percent of the population of europe. If xenophobic countries like poland had not refused to help and the refugees had instead been distributed among all countries equally you would probably not even have noticed them.

"the continent" is not some uniform entity and migrants clearly prefer some countries over others.

why should anyone be considered xenophobic for refusing to take them? if your neighbour burns his house after a domestic dispute, will you let him move to yours indefinitely? and move his pregnant wife and crack addict son with him?

"the continent" is not some uniform entity and migrants clearly prefer some countries over others.

why should anyone be considered xenophobic for refusing to take them? if your neighbour burns his house after a domestic dispute, will you let him move to yours indefinitely? and move his pregnant wife and crack addict son with him?

Would I refuse a pregnant woman shelter? No I would not.

Back