Show some love for Glover Teixeira!

War glover.. impossible not to root for the guy..

WAR GLOVER

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

566289.jpg

31-7, 41 years old. Victories over Bader, Rashad, Rampage, Sokoudjou, Cannonier, OSP to name a few.
View attachment 811938
Always in a dog fight, absolutely oppressive ground game, and heavy hands. Come saturday night, he becomes the #1 contender in LHW, over 7 years after the last time he was in this position. Give some love for WAR GLOVER!
View attachment 811939
Glover is a pure beast. Win or Lose nothing but hespect for the man

31-7, 41 years old. Victories over Bader, Rashad, Rampage, Sokoudjou, Cannonier, OSP to name a few.
View attachment 811938
Always in a dog fight, absolutely oppressive ground game, and heavy hands. Come saturday night, he becomes the #1 contender in LHW, over 7 years after the last time he was in this position. Give some love for WAR GLOVER!
View attachment 811939
Lover Teixeira

Every time I've watched one of his fights I was pretty impressed.

Never been a fan, cool guy and a proper legend but I've never massively rooted for him apart from when he smashed Bader that time!

Mr Gloverman. #Shabba

It's ridiculous to think Glover used to be Chocolate Al's main sparring partner like a hundred years ago. And dude's still here.

Glover puts the O in OG

View attachment 811938
View attachment 811939
Fuck Dana White that disgusting slobby bitch.

Glover is awesome. I hope he gets the shot this year.
Glover is so cool that if he beat my countryman Jan I wouldn't be that upset.
I would be happy for the guy.
If someone had to take the belt from Jan it could be Glover.
That being said, obviously I would root heavily for Jan :)

View attachment 811938
View attachment 811939
Nice thread. Be fucking awesome to see Glover in a title fight, he certainly deserves it.
Obviously would be against the companies interests but for the health and face of the “sport” would like to see title holders from other weight classes have to compete at least once before being gifted a title shot.

Game is interested in building stars and that 1 fight financially is risky but would of preferred seeing Jan and Glover.

Fighters over 40 winning a belt is not a good look, unless it was Yoel. He can get away with it because he’s a freak. 28-32 seems to be prime fighting age, because you have the skills required and the physical prowess of youth to still be able to get shit done. I remember when I was like 21-22.. I’d gas myself out too quickly, but when I was 25-26, My endurance improved because I had a better way of pacing myself, but I think I was physically stronger at 21-22. Just didn’t have the gas. Endurance.
Older age success is synonymous with the higher weight classes, Jan is 37.

Back