Show some love for Glover Teixeira!

bleeder

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
31-7, 41 years old. Victories over Bader, Rashad, Rampage, Sokoudjou, Cannonier, OSP to name a few.
20200511225704805446e.jpg
Always in a dog fight, absolutely oppressive ground game, and heavy hands. Come saturday night, he becomes the #1 contender in LHW, over 7 years after the last time he was in this position. Give some love for WAR GLOVER!
hi-res-0113db934d8f2c62205b05bb1f2e2263_crop_north.jpg

I can't remember the specifics but I know he wasn't able to join the UFC until late in his career. Wish we'd have seen Glover in his younger years competing aswell.

Guy's one of the most underrated ever.

He definitely could beat Santos on Saturday. I think it's a closer fight than people think.

Hespect to Glover. Always on top of the game, always dangerous.
My money is on Santos tho.

Old Man Glover still has gas in the tank for one more run

How could you not mention the latest win over Smith? Took plenty of hard, fast shots early but kept it together and kept working. Crumbled Anthony Smith and beat him to a pulp!

Teixeira proved he’s still very much there to win and will have a good chance to do it again against very dangerous Santos. I like it!

Nothing but hespect for glover. I just dont get how he makes LHW and without hassle I might add. He looks like a HW. Must have that cut down to an exact science.

Nothing but hespect for glover. I just dont get how he makes LHW and without hassle I might add. He looks like a HW. Must have that cut down to an exact science.

No he doesn't.
Jones-Glover_1.jpg

Really surprised he has worked his way back up to a title eliminator.

He got lucky last time around, but I remember jumping out of my seat when he won. I’d love to see him touch that level one more time but the odds are the odds. I’d drop $20 on him just to add a little “umph” to the match. He’s fully capable.

How could you not mention the latest win over Smith? Took plenty of hard, fast shots early but kept it together and kept working. Crumbled Anthony Smith and beat him to a pulp!

Teixeira proved he’s still very much there to win and will have a good chance to do it again against very dangerous Santos. I like it!

Yeh that was actually one of the more brutal beatings in recent memory

Back