Show me the worst pics of Khabib

I liked the look at Tony's opponents compared to Khabib's thread better. Yeah those TD's kind of make it impossible to do damage. Yup... still goes back to his uber one dimension so who really cares?

Only time will tell. He’s definitely a suffocating grappler. I’m excited to see someone with good tdd test him.

Tibau had amazing takedown defense...and was not a guy Khabib could muscle around or use his size to wear on. At LW the only real wrestlers with great takedown defense and the sort of striking and physicality to give Khabib trouble in the UFC that I can think of are Lee and Giseppie, Lee is chinny and after getting outclassed by Al again, not really hopeful for this. Gregor is largely unproven and untested in his career still so its hard to say but he is undefeated and maleable still and has an amazing wrestling pedigree.

Guys like Gaethje and Tony are their own thing, Gaethje is a fun fighter but i don't believe him to be contender level, he's also a lot smaller than Khabib and has taken loads of damage. Tony is 35 and his takedown defense isn't amazing, he haw a lot of xfactors about him and the bout is compelling but i dont expect a sprawl and brawl type performance from him.

View attachment 644161

Lmfao GOAT my azz. Guy will never be close to being GOAT seeing how he has never even fought another high level grappler. Guy is the most overrated guy in UFC by far. Over 2/3 of his padded record consists of bums who dont even fight for the UFC.

When has he tested himself? When has he not played it safe?
How dare you compare him to GOAT legend Jon Jones. Jon Jones is on a completely different level than khabib.
But you know what would happen, don't you? Nate would be on his back in a few seconds and by 3rd round will bleed to death. His face will look worse than a smashed hamburger..

acara-pernikahan-khabib-nurmagomedov_20181010_203642.jpg

sizqg16et2q21.jpg
Post of the year candidate!

For example here's some worst pics of other GOATS

Fedor:

ept_sports_mma_experts-329098737-1297574306.jpg

GSP
d72613f4-1422-0e8c-9ae7b028b4cba836.jpg

JONES
52403c156bb3f7f4377717c7-750-750.jpg

The fight he supposedly won :rolleyes:

Spider and leg
26sept_censored.jpg

Anyway you get it

Khabib has never bled or looked bad ever

GOAT

/thread

Why dont you just use google?

Not sure but looking at Khabibs face, looks like Aldo level clean

So that left who was supposed to be the deadliest weapon that Conor had absolutely no effect on Khabib.
That could have been a turning point in the fight. Conor lost all hope and gave up.

I am wondering why he keeps begging for a rematch.

Last edited:
Back