Show me the worst pics of Khabib

Only time will tell. He’s definitely a suffocating grappler. I’m excited to see someone with good tdd test him.
Define "good". Because Johnson and Barboza have good TDD.

Maybe you mean elite TDD... but is not like the UFC is full of Aldos and Whittakers.

Define "good". Because Johnson and Barboza have good TDD.

Maybe you mean elite TDD... but is not like the UFC is full of Aldos and Whittakers.
Sure, let’s go “elite”. Either way I’d have loved to see him fight prime GSP. And Tibau showed his takedowns can be stopped. But again, we will see. Seems his recent opponents lacked in that department.

sdghfb.jpg

View attachment 644165

Awww look at that poor cheating ugly bastard Jones all battered and bruised. The ugly cunt needs eye pokes, height and reach on the midgets, as if that wasn't enough he needed PEDS out his ass too! Let's me real scum like you would be the ones driving Jones to safety after hitting pregnant women.
Yeah it’s crazy the damage non manlet opponents can do

Last edited:
Sure, let’s go “elite”. Either way I’d have loved to see him fight prime GSP. And Tibau showed his takedowns can be stopped. But again, we will see. Seems his recent opponents lacked in that department.
The thing with the Tibau fight is that Khabib only shooted for single legs TDs at the time. He improved drastically since that (incorpored double, a lot of trips, etc). His improvements from fight to fight have been overshadowed by his dominance.
I don't think even that juiced up version of Tibau would have been able to defend against current Khabib.

And GSP is probably the most brilliant fighter ever when it comes to gameplanning. It would be super interesting.

Came here for the tub pic and it’s not even on the first page
:(

For example here's some worst pics of other GOATS

Fedor:

ept_sports_mma_experts-329098737-1297574306.jpg

GSP
d72613f4-1422-0e8c-9ae7b028b4cba836.jpg

JONES
52403c156bb3f7f4377717c7-750-750.jpg

The fight he supposedly won :rolleyes:

Spider and leg
26sept_censored.jpg